• Thread starter DeathWish74
  • Start date
  • Views 2,176
DeathWish74

DeathWish74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will be fine by me whichever direction it goes as long as they learn from, and improve upon their mistakes from Hardline/Bf4. I liked both games enough [Bf4 more] Hardline wasn't bad it was just different.. lol. I think they need to make multiplayer more diverse, and intense again. As well as not letting players control the majority of active servers.. For numerous, and obvious reasons I won't even start on cause rant mode will follow. :wink:

If Dice nailed these we might just have us a Goty. :biggrin:

M

Mushrooms Man

The real deal
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure next title is "Armageddon" which will obviously be insane.

DewLovesLambos

DewLovesLambos

Reaction score
Sin$
I really want a vietnam or current time game.
There are also some things that I think should be added, kept, removed, and changed.
  • Snipers should be able to wear ghillie suits like Bad Company 2
  • Remove Mobile AA (the one the player drives not the AI one in the spawn)
  • Points scale with vehicle hits from Battlefield 4
  • The netcode is set at 60hz when the game first comes out
  • More maps that are really solid and enjoyable. (Like Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm)
  • Not so many camos, equipment, weapons, and more. (Less is more)
  • More options when editing a server. (Like banning all other weapons on a pistol only server)
  • One complaint I have is if you try to go anywhere in a vehicle you get shot by RPG's from everywhere. (Maybe launchers should have less ammo)
  • They should make jets amazing again like they were in BF3 (I feel like they completely ruined them in BF4)
  • No maps where it is insanely easy to spawn camp (Like Noshahr Canals in BF3)
There might be more that I missed, these are just some of the ones I can remember.

DeathWish74

DeathWish74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really want a vietnam or current time game.
There are also some things that I think should be added, kept, removed, and changed.
  • Snipers should be able to wear ghillie suits like Bad Company 2
  • Remove Mobile AA (the one the player drives not the AI one in the spawn)
  • Points scale with vehicle hits from Battlefield 4
  • The netcode is set at 60hz when the game first comes out
  • More maps that are really solid and enjoyable. (Like Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm)
  • Not so many camos, equipment, weapons, and more. (Less is more)
  • More options when editing a server. (Like banning all other weapons on a pistol only server)
  • One complaint I have is if you try to go anywhere in a vehicle you get shot by RPG's from everywhere. (Maybe launchers should have less ammo)
  • They should make jets amazing again like they were in BF3 (I feel like they completely ruined them in BF4)
  • No maps where it is insanely easy to spawn camp (Like Noshahr Canals in BF3)
There might be more that I missed, these are just some of the ones I can remember.

I have to agree with that list. Except for the guns/camo/equipment but I get what your saying. Quality over quantity. They have to many guns that are virtually the same. Imo the camos on bf4 were a joke, hardly anything a real soldier would use in the majority of its maps. I always wanted a compass as an equipment because I play hardcore 99% of the time, and when someones spotted they say enemy _____ located at north/east/south/west of your position. While your like... "Where the #@%$ is that?!" Lol.
Just to clarify I like rented servers just hate that theres no balance/regulation. All these servers with bans on everything is ridiculous. Its your server you paid for it do what ya want, but when those are the only servers active its bs.

DewLovesLambos

DewLovesLambos

Reaction score
Sin$
That is true, I sometimes find it stupid when servers just ban everything. Next you know they're gonna ban walking. I just meant it for servers like pistol only so people don't jump in with shotguns and AR's

DeathWish74

DeathWish74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is true, I sometimes find it stupid when servers just ban everything. Next you know they're gonna ban walking. I just meant it for servers like pistol only so people don't jump in with shotguns and AR's
Yeah that'd be cool those servers dont bug me just the ones that have 7-8 things banned because they lack the skill to play the game. Ive been Kick/banned for killing them and taking back the objectives from them (im only a 95) lol Id like to add the option of what vehicles can spawn and where, not too mention being able to see the game progress so you dont join it at the end,and being able to filter maps when searching by ticket %

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not so many camos, equipment, weapons, and more. (Less is more)

Except for the guns/camo/equipment but I get what your saying. Quality over quantity. They have to many guns that are virtually the same. Imo the camos on bf4 were a joke, hardly anything a real soldier would use in the majority of its maps. I al
Camos I don't care as much, but I like how BF4 has tons weapons even some of the rifles and carbines feel very similar. I like being able to switch things up as opposed to using 1 of 6 SMG's like in CoD. With some games, yes less is more (COD WaW), but I think battlefield works well with having a lot of weapons and attachments to unlock. If they took the selection of weapons down to the level of the first bad company, that would be fine with me though. No complaints.

I just want the destruction physics of the first bad company with respect to terrain. Turning the map Oasis into a field of deep craters to hide in was awesome.

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to agree with that list. Except for the guns/camo/equipment but I get what your saying. Quality over quantity. They have to many guns that are virtually the same. Imo the camos on bf4 were a joke, hardly anything a real soldier would use in the majority of its maps. I always wanted a compass as an equipment because I play hardcore 99% of the time, and when someones spotted they say enemy _____ located at north/east/south/west of your position. While your like... "Where the #@%$ is that?!" Lol.
Just to clarify I like rented servers just hate that theres no balance/regulation. All these servers with bans on everything is ridiculous. Its your server you paid for it do what ya want, but when those are the only servers active its bs.
The sun is a compass son. I just got BF4 for $10 yesterday so I have no idea if the sun is even in the correct spots for directions lol.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The sun is a compass son. I just got BF4 for $10 yesterday so I have no idea if the sun is even in the correct spots for directions lol.
I'm going to play tonight and try to see if that is actually correct. That would be awesome if it was.

S

Sean144

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most things here are great but my list would be like this:

-more destruction like in Bad Company 2 where you could literally destroy everything

-sounds like in Bad Company 2. In my Opinion the best Soundcoding I've ever heard in an Egoshooter. The sniper rifles sounds like they have power and not like an fistpump for your bicycle.

-please no netcode issues like in BF4 or Hardline at the start.

-Not sooo many guns and camos. I roughly play with 2-4 weapons per class although my target was to get an service star for every weapon in the game. Dice should do a camo editor for your guns and uniforms. Where you could change color of the weapons, decals or the sights. Like they did in Hardline with the latest update. Something like the emblem editor just for guns. I would love it.

-Not so many ranks. Or when they do, the targetline for points should be lower. Don't get me wrong I'm not a bad player but I have the feeling that I need months! of playing just to rank up to Lvl 138.

- a Map Design like in BC2 or BF3. Arica Harbour is still one of the best maps I've ever played on. But please no remake of the BF4 Maps or maps like Metro, Oman or Wake Island. Snowy or dark Maps would be great.

-The lock on distance should be improved. I have the feeling that the distance is still too big. You're flying like 700 meters away from the guy with the Lock on Launcher and you still get ****ed.

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Hardened Veteran Contest Sponsor FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Werent they supposed to make it World War 2 based?

DeathWish74

DeathWish74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha never thought to check it before, it seems like it should be mapped correctly

DeathWish74

DeathWish74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Werent they supposed to make it World War 2 based?
I haven't heard any confirmed news on it except Dice stated something like they are focusing more on actual gameplay, than bells and whistles. But everyone says that lol

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope the next game in the title is as good as BC2 was, that game was amazing. By far the best game that I've played in the series.

I've never picked up BF4, so I'm fully tempted to do so soon.

Is there a guess of when this 'Armageddon' will be released? I'd rather not waste money on BF4 is the new one is soon to be released!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope the next game in the title is as good as BC2 was, that game was amazing. By far the best game that I've played in the series.
BC1 and BC2 were so much fun! BF4 is nearly as fun IMHO.
Is there a guess of when this 'Armageddon' will be released? I'd rather not waste money on BF4 is the new one is soon to be released!
I don't even think definite details are out yet about the game, so I doubt it will be soon. At least on PSN, you can get BF4 Premium Edition for a pretty low price. A lot of people still play it. I can even still find games on all of the DLC maps.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
BC1 and BC2 were so much fun! BF4 is nearly as fun IMHO.

I don't even think definite details are out yet about the game, so I doubt it will be soon. At least on PSN, you can get BF4 Premium Edition for a pretty low price. A lot of people still play it. I can even still find games on all of the DLC maps.

Maybe worth me checking it out then. I hope the PC version is just as active still :smile:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe worth me checking it out then. I hope the PC version is just as active still :smile:
Honestly, I would imagine participation on PC is even more present.

Top Bottom
Login
Register