What's new

Video The New Best Gun

H

HoyNikko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy MOAB's / Easy Multi Kills / Easy Kills in General.

Try this gun out !

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
lol. It's so cheap. But it works xD

M

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember my friend showed me that but I never liked LMG for cod. but it is effective xD

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I got some pretty good reactions from people raging and there whole team trying to kill me haha
i actually got a nuke in mw2 with all lmg with thermal lolz lsw was my fav ;D

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In MW2 ? The recoil must have been crazyyyy !
was not too bad. m60 was easiest. about 18 of the 25 kills were from gunning and others from killstreaks.

D

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
I've tried the L86 with Thermal once, I didn't really like it too much, but looks like I'll have to try it again :smile:. I still think the M16 is the all around best weapon currently in MW3 though, if you haven't tried it I recommend you do.

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tried the L86 with Thermal once, I didn't really like it too much, but looks like I'll have to try it again :smile:. I still think the M16 is the all around best weapon currently in MW3 though, if you haven't tried it I recommend you do.
yeah now thats its buffed :tongue:

S

Jesus Christ

Reaction score
[email protected] I've been using the L86 Thermal since mw2 :tongue: It's always been a great gun. I like the MG36 ACOG as well. Give it a try.

I have yet to try the newly buffed M16, but I think I'll stick with my PP90M1 ;D

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[email protected] I've been using the L86 Thermal since mw2 :tongue: It's always been a great gun. I like the MG36 ACOG as well. Give it a try.

I have yet to try the newly buffed M16, but I think I'll stick with my PP90M1 ;D
ugh how can people still use that gun? seems like all people have used since the game came out too over used imo

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it wasn't? -fail sauce- oh thats right it was the m240.

Top Bottom