The Mr.Krabs Cheaters Guide.

Discussion in 'Xbox Games' started by Johnodd4, Nov 16, 2008 with 5 replies and 853 views.

1. Johnodd4

Johnodd4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So i was busy playing around with my freinds younger brothers xbox and he was playing spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom and i noticed how unfair the game is for younger players so i wanted to see if i could cheat Mr Krabs out of the golden spatulas and i figured out how thanks to nick's cheap programming.

HERE is how to mess with Krabs.

Start the game go through all of spongebob's house collect everything leave the house talk to bubble buddy and even to patrick now go around and collect all of the tiki's do not go into any levels once all the tiki's are collected go to the front of patricks home and press the r trigger you will go inside patricks home kill the tikis there play the music box and double jump on top of the couch and get the shiny object there.

Once this is completed leave patricks and you will notice that all the tikis you just distroyed to get shiny objects from to give mr.krabs have returned follow the steps again and go back to patricks and just keep repeating this.

You could use the codes to the same thing but you have to be fast to insert the codes and when you do the game exceeds 100 spatulas and then it freezes this way you wont end up with a dead save.

• Like Like x 1
  2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    I don't know if this is going to appeal to anyone at Se7ens but who knows.

3. OP
    Johnodd4

Johnodd4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea i know but i thought it was interesting.

To see that someone's code could have that many problems that it is that easy to cheat.

4. jockovonred

jockovonred Newbie

Ratings:
    I have this game for my son. I'm going to let him know about this and see what he can do. Thanks.

5. OP
    Johnodd4

Johnodd4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No problem!!!

I was just so tired of how unfair this game was for younger players and finding this out makes the game a little easier.

6. ToF X RaMpAnT

ToF X RaMpAnT Newbie

Ratings: