The Map Packs: Loading Issue

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Tin Can, Jan 23, 2009 with 5 replies and 300 views.

1. Tin Can

Tin Can Getting There

Ratings:
    Problem solved. Thanks gothackz!

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Omg the tournament?! Zomg.

Call Microsft, See whats up.

3. gothackz

gothackz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I had the same problem and what is happening is the license files are screwed up somehow. I went to xbox.com and transferred all of the license files. I have provided the direct link. If you follow the directions step by step, then there is no reason it shouldn't work. I had the same exact problem, trust me.

Go here:
    Code:
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/

• Like Like x 1
  4. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    I tried doing that before, but it was for if you purchased a new xbox and transferred the licenses to the new one. On all of my secondary accounts, the maps don't load unless I sign into my main while signed into my secondary on another controller, switch playlists, and then sign out. Then I have the maps. However, this is annoying. Does this link solve my problem? I'll try it when I get home.

5. gothackz

gothackz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I had the exact same problem as you "On all of my secondary accounts, the maps don't load unless I sign into my main while signed into my secondary on another controller, switch playlists, and then sign out. Then I have the maps." Once you do this license transfer tool, it should work. But make sure you do it on your main acc (the one you bought the maps on).

6. OP
    Tin Can

Tin Can Getting There

Ratings:
    Alright, got it to work, thanks man!