• Thread starter stunnedjack
  • Start date
  • Views 1,150
stunnedjack

stunnedjack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was posted today, i also have a Facebook update from them saying "this was just released'

stunnedjack

stunnedjack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah that would be because the link got messed up its fixed now

JustaJabbawockee

JustaJabbawockee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After watching that video I realize how much work actually goes into making a game. It seems to me that 343 is putting a lot of time and effort into perfecting this game as best as they can and giving the community the best Halo they can give. I feel like they are really stepping up to the plate and taking on the challenge of producing the next best Halo.

stunnedjack

stunnedjack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After watching that video I realize how much work actually goes into making a game. It seems to me that 343 is putting a lot of time and effort into perfecting this game as best as they can and giving the community the best Halo they can give. I feel like they are really stepping up to the plate and taking on the challenge of producing the next best Halo.
Ya I knew there was alot that makes games but it looks like there putting alot of time and effort into this game. I commented in another thread basically saying all the eye candy ie.. weapon skins, add ons etc etc is cool and all but I just hope they make a game that feels like a true halo and not some reach/Cod mashup.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty damn crazy. I have extreme high hopes for this game. Looks like 343 knows exactly what they want and they know how to do it.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Im guessing ur looking for a link to this vid on youtube.

haloboxs.gif

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder how easy it was to make CoD, Considering not much changes...

Anyways, woot for halo, yes, total fanboy.

GIitch

GIitch

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually saw this at the midnight release of The Expendables 2. It was the same video, but there was a narrator talking about the video and how it was like making a movie.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
The music in Halo is always good, couldn't be any better.

That was thanks to Marty

I LOVE his style of music, and unfortunately, while this music is great, nowhere near the level he produced while Bungie was in charge.

Top Bottom
Login
Register