Aarongdl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The publish date says August 9th...

S

stunnedjack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was posted today, i also have a Facebook update from them saying "this was just released'

A

Aarongdl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The date on ign.com says August 9th lol

S

stunnedjack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah that would be because the link got messed up its fixed now

S

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Reaction score
Halo with some mechanically robot, now that's new!

T

Trallafitti

Getting There
Reaction score
I really like the new Music!

J

JustaJabbawockee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching that video I realize how much work actually goes into making a game. It seems to me that 343 is putting a lot of time and effort into perfecting this game as best as they can and giving the community the best Halo they can give. I feel like they are really stepping up to the plate and taking on the challenge of producing the next best Halo.

S

stunnedjack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching that video I realize how much work actually goes into making a game. It seems to me that 343 is putting a lot of time and effort into perfecting this game as best as they can and giving the community the best Halo they can give. I feel like they are really stepping up to the plate and taking on the challenge of producing the next best Halo.
Ya I knew there was alot that makes games but it looks like there putting alot of time and effort into this game. I commented in another thread basically saying all the eye candy ie.. weapon skins, add ons etc etc is cool and all but I just hope they make a game that feels like a true halo and not some reach/Cod mashup.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Looks pretty damn crazy. I have extreme high hopes for this game. Looks like 343 knows exactly what they want and they know how to do it.

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
anyone have a youtube link?

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I wonder how easy it was to make CoD, Considering not much changes...

Anyways, woot for halo, yes, total fanboy.

G

GIitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually saw this at the midnight release of The Expendables 2. It was the same video, but there was a narrator talking about the video and how it was like making a movie.

V

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The music in Halo is always good, couldn't be any better.

That was thanks to Marty

I LOVE his style of music, and unfortunately, while this music is great, nowhere near the level he produced while Bungie was in charge.

Top Bottom