What's new

Discussion The Lighthouse

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or does anybody else think that theres more to the Lighthouse than that shiny chest?? After you open it why would Bungie allow you to go back and explore? Why would they put that secret room with the dead vex in it? Why would those barriers be up? Maybe a big easter egg with a reward?

Last edited:
Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, there is definitely more to it than just the chest. It looks like there are places for NPC's and or vendors to stand at. Maybe at some point they will add vendors?

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, there is definitely more to it than just the chest. It looks like there are places for NPC's and or vendors to stand at. Maybe at some point they will add vendors?
Idk but i hope they add it quick im eager to see what could be there

Vik_0

Vik_0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you unlock the Lighthouse, is it unlocked for good or just for the time ToO is up? Could have gotten there, but got screwed the first game and a couple of games later. Ended up with 9 wins and 2 losses.

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If you unlock the Lighthouse, is it unlocked for good or just for the time ToO is up? Could have gotten there, but got screwed the first game and a couple of games later. Ended up with 9 wins and 2 losses.
Nobody knows yet it is an area you can travel to like the tower or venus its right above the tower you can click on it and wow i hope you get it soon me and my friend have done it on all characters and carried a few people afterwards its really easy i've went 9-0 about 7 times now

Vik_0

Vik_0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody knows yet it is an area you can travel to like the tower or venus its right above the tower you can click on it and wow i hope you get it soon me and my friend have done it on all characters and carried a few people afterwards its really easy i've went 9-0 about 7 times now
Sounds like you have a good team. Damn. I'd really like to go to the Lighthouse. I've only seen the videos but I'd like to explore the place myself. lol

crovean

crovean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hook me up with the 9-0 :wink:

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or does anybody else think that theres more to the Lighthouse than that shiny chest?? After you open it why would Bungie allow you to go back and explore? Why would they put that secret room with the dead vex in it? Why would those barriers be up? Maybe a big easter egg with a reward?
I finally got to go it was awesome. A bit upset that I got the summoner but it's void not arc. Which I haven't seen yet.

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally got to go it was awesome. A bit upset that I got the summoner but it's void not arc. Which I haven't seen yet.
I've seen a lot of voids i got the scout and pules rifle and handcannon

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're on xbone, you should help me haha i cant find good teammates

D

David Ben Avram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone should make a thread where all the great crucible players that feel generous can post and say that they are willing to carry the not so great pvpers through trials.

I'm average at pvp but I really want those adept primary weapons so bad for pve.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got to 8 and lost =(. So mad. If anyone's willing to help on my next attempt that'd be awesome

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
Id ask for help but i am just garbage at PvP...

Anonamous

Anonamous

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Id ask for help but i am just garbage at PvP...

So am I but I managed to do it with a few friends. You must play as a team. If you feel more usefull spending more time reviving your teammates and keeping them up then going to kill the enemy then do so.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's probably the next social area

I actually believe its Mercurys social space and it's just a tease. I don't think they wanted to include the planet as a map selection yet as it could "spoil" their next dlc. I know sometime after we are hitting past the reef to the moons of either Jupiter or Saturn(isn't this the area Xur was from?). Which also I can assume we are going to fight a dragon at some point. I think they've teased alot so far.

Top Bottom
Login
Register