Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i was on zombies
in this glitch:

i got to round 30
1300 kills
1100 headshots
at the end of the game i was still a blue eyed skull with level 5 and no knife !

illicit Scopes

illicit Scopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol my last 5 games were round 35+ with over 2k headshots and im blue eye skull no knife

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
It takes time to level up, its not an easy task as there are no prestiges unlike multi-player so the different levels may take a while to level. It's not bad just because it take a while.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't the rank on how many rounds you survive?

I think someone posted a while ago that it is based on how you do compared to previous games, eg if i get to round 32, i level up slightly but if i get to round 10 and die in the next game it decreases slightly. So yes i would say it's connected to rank.

Skeletons

Asus ROG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think someone posted a while ago that it is based on how you do compared to previous games, eg if i get to round 32, i level up slightly but if i get to round 10 and die in the next game it decreases slightly.

Oh, I just thought that it's all about how many rounds you make it.. Like if you made it to round 29, then your rank would stay at X (How ever many Skulls, crossbones, roman numerals that would be) until you made it past that personal record

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think someone posted a while ago that it is based on how you do compared to previous games, eg if i get to round 32, i level up slightly but if i get to round 10 and die in the next game it decreases slightly.

If that's true then that's the worst leveling up system known to xbox.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
T

the stereo shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL. You are trying to rank up while doing a glitch. You should get deranked for glitches. You probally can't go a high round without glitching. How fun is it just to sit in 1 spot and shoot them? Why not enjoy the game and play legit? If I ran into you in a random lobby I would report you.... You suck at zombies.... HaHa Wanabee

By the way. I in top 300 on every map playing legit. ...
Keep posting your real skills...

adilux

adilux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
day 1 i went from 1 bone to Skull with 4 slashes, still the same today.
i play practically every day. I'm not THAT bad of zombie player, yesterday 2 players we went up to lvl 33 on tranzit, each went down once. 2 days ago 2 players we went to level 34 on Farm survival i went down 4 times partner went down 18 times, didn't affect his emblem, neither did mine change.
3arc, please, just 1 more slash for blue eyes, it'll make my emblem that much better
my friend a different story, he went from 1 bone to skull with blue eyes with knife, then lost blue eyes a couple days later, then after 1 game of solo, he went all the way to the top blue eyes, double shotguns. but he plays every day 2-3 times a day, placed 9th on solo Tranzit.

DJNxbox

DJNxbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion it's based on all round effectiveness in matches. I have gotten to high rounds many times and never got past skull with blue eyes but then my rank shot up when I made an effort to open a lot of doors, revive a lot of people, rebuild windows etc.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
>leveling in zombies is bad
>I was in zombies in this glitch
>glitch
>bad
This only means one thing, you are bad.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You get deranked for not even playing, so I think it also has to do with time played. I was a Blue-Eye Skull with 5 slashes and stopped playing for a week came back was normal skull with 1 slash

Top Bottom
Login
Register