What's new

OR/AS The Legendary Trio! A New Distribution

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
afb5c8b6c09967eadcb9b660420dd4d9.jpg

So with this months CoroCoro it revealed a new event for a Shiny Eevee as well as Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres with their Hidden Abilities(Snow Cloak, Static and Flame Body) which were previously unavailable in the Pokemon universe legitimately. It will also have a Master Ball being distributed along side it. This event is scheduled to start March 1st of this year.
bbda11a9c03d99aa40f67e967defebb3.png
Night Chazay VinnyHaw VinnyHaw Deidara Pool

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
afb5c8b6c09967eadcb9b660420dd4d9.jpg

So with this months CoroCoro it revealed a new event for a Shiny Eevee as well as Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres with their Hidden Abilities(Snow Cloak, Static and Flame Body) which were previously unavailable in the Pokemon universe legitimately. It will also have a Master Ball being distributed along side it. This event is scheduled to start March 1st of this year.
bbda11a9c03d99aa40f67e967defebb3.png
Night Chazay VinnyHaw VinnyHaw Deidara Pool

doesn't say anything about being released in the US or Europe

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
doesn't say anything about being released in the US or Europe

Honestly most people thing it's for JPN but everyone reporting on this is just wrapped around "OMG something big is happening next month!" Which is dumb, I can't read Japanese so I cant 100% confirm.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Honestly most people thing it's for JPN but everyone reporting on this is just wrapped around "OMG something big is happening next month!" Which is dumb, I can't read Japanese so I cant 100% confirm.

We already got the Mythical news for the year. In all honesty that might be all we get. Hell Japan has a shiny xerneas/shiny yvetal/zygarde event going on right now :frown:

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
We already got the Mythical news for the year. In all honesty that might be all we get. Hell Japan has a shiny xerneas/shiny yvetal/zygarde event going on right now :frown:

Yeah that got all that awesomeness at least not we're getting the event pokemon who haven't been available for years now. So I'm not hurtin to much.

Top Bottom
Login
Register