• Thread starter KrizzlyKitty
  • Start date
  • Views 1,180
KrizzlyKitty

KrizzlyKitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone! I just bought the last of us for the PS3. I've played the campaign once before, but I was just wondering if the online is any fun? I loved the story line, made me cry :') but I heard the online is worse than Brink.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Decent, you should probably try it out for yourself because everyone has different opinions about the game.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone! I just bought the last of us for the PS3. I've played the campaign once before, but I was just wondering if the online is any fun? I loved the story line, made me cry :') but I heard the online is worse than Brink.
I really enjoy the online mode factions. Some people using one hit kill and stuff like that, that wanna try and ruin the experience for others, but other than that it's really a fun game.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to say that the story is really good also

M

maxifrisson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really enjoy the online mode factions. Some people using one hit kill and stuff like that, that wanna try and ruin the experience for others, but other than that it's really a fun game.
Do you know if there is still à lot of player on this game (on ps3)

RetroGamers17

RetroGamers17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it was more meant to be a story based game, But the online was fun for me.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
fkuyvz.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register