What's new

Question The last of us 100% save no longer working

marbone2

marbone2

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone. My question revolves around the title The last of us. I completed the title awhile ago and wanted to re-experience it again. I recently used multiman to internalize this tile and was all ready to get going with the new 1.06 patch and DLC "left behind". To my surprise my previous 100% complete on Hard and new game plus file now showed up as error 80029208. I looked into this and thought up some solutions. It could be that I had a different copy of TLOF when I played the first time and now this new copy (duplex) is not reading my save correctly; this happened to GOW3 but I never could figure it out.

Well my attempts are as follows:
I started a new profile and saved a new game.
I extracted the save files (the old and new) and used Brute force and am now rather confused.
If i copy the PARAM it renames the complete file to new game and then I get a file corrupt.
The same with the new game plus.

What can I do to resign these saves and get back to where I was? Thanks in advance and I really look forward to hearing what the experts (you guys) come up with. I can post the files if needed (in fact it would be great if I could).

Top Bottom
Login
Register