What's new

Patched The IWHBYD in H3

W

WRAITH

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, it has been a while since my last post, however, since getting H3, I have gotten all the skulls exept 1. The IWHBYD Skull. From what I know, Bungie said it will take a while to find and is hidden in ways we cannot imagine. I wanted to start a post hunting for this skull, so any info is great. BTW I will a a laptop soon to mod. Peace.

F

ForrrestMaster

I have found all the skulls. Me and my friends did it. Are you talking about the one
the flud is holding?

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
ForrrestMaster said:
I have found all the skulls. Me and my friends did it. Are you talking about the one
the flud is holding?

I'm 99.9% sure you haven't found ALL the skulls, because no one has found the IWHBYD (I Would Have Been Your Daddy) skull yet and it may be awhile still as bungie has claimed that it is damn hard to find. Everyone is searching for it but no one has found it yet.

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
People are freaking out trying to find it.

J

Jay

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He's obviously found that one with the flood... I saw someone on bnet saying there's a big probability it's on the covenant.

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
People think it might be the unknown skull and you need to trigger it some how.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
The Skull is located in the level, “The Covenant”. After defeating the Scarabs, and going inside, get to the location with all 7 Ring Holograms. You must jump through the rings in a specific order. That order is as follows:
4 5 6 5 7 6 5 4 1 2 3 2 7 2 1 3 4 6 7 5 4 6 5 4 5 3 4
These rings also produce the notes:
E F# G F# A G F# E B C# D C# A C# B D E G A F# E G F# E F# D E
After jumping through them in this sequence, you will be awarded the “I Would Have Been Your Daddy Skull”. It will be right next to the bridge that brings you over to the Prophet of Truth.

taken from: IWHBYD Skull

N

nuttyuu

Reaction score
Sin$
it does work, me and a friend did it earlier, i can post a pic of ower armor if you want

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
lol yeah... idk im gonna test this tomorrow too, IWHBYD is only a silver skull tho so it doesn't unlock an achievement just so you know

R

releasecef

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar please dont post stuff from bungie forum, its like the worst forum ever

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
it is real. i got it at 6pm and just helped tags, carson and comestream get it

T

Tidal

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried for like an hour or two and i still cant get it. idk why, but it wont work for me :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register