What's new

Discussion The hunt for Gjallerhorn!

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
is anyone else on the hunt for this elusive weapon of mass destruction ? i'm going to try to get this weapon by doing nightfalls,VoG and CE to see if i can even manage to get close. It's going to be a long journey but it will be worth it.

Week 1:No Gjallerhorn
Week 2: Plan C, P&T and no Gjallerhorn
Week 3: dragons breath is the closest i have got to gjallerhorn this week..... pls bengi
Week 4: er ma gawd, shards, shards and more freakin shards :| two hardlights just dropped in one crota run (so done)
week 5: p&t,Truth shards and energy :| LOL xur sold red death
week 6: Mida,the chosen,The calming and GJALLERHORN, Hardlight

I'm going to be doing a list of who got there gjallerhorn so if you'd like to be in the list please PM :biggrin: thanks

i'm going to try to keep this updated and if anyone wants to hunt with me they can :tongue:

Last edited:
slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I do the same thing hoping for the galli, but nothing yet :frown: but I did get hearth of the proxic Fire if that's what it's called for my warlock this week :smile:

Destiny Force

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score
Sin$
is anyone else on the hunt for this elusive weapon of mass destruction ? i'm going to try to get this weapon by doing nightfalls,VoG and CE to see if i can even manage to get close. It's going to be a long journey but it will be worth it.

Week 3: soon....

i'm going to try to keep this updated and if anyone wants to hunt with me they can :tongue:
I had been trying to get it for like 3 months and finally got it like 3 weeks ago (Ranked up cryptarch and got a legendary heavy) then got one yesterday from nightfall

Destiny Force

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score
Sin$
been trying since the game came out :|
Well when the game came out no one knew how good it was but I mean I guess I have been trying to get it sence then also I could have bought it when xûr sold it but I had exactly 17 and I thought it was a waste boy was I wrong lol

Last edited:
PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
I got my Gjallarhorn from my first ever VoG run on normal. I started playing this game a month ago lol. I didn't even know what is was and the people who ran me through it geeked tfo and I was like so I should upgrade it? and they were like nah bruh it sucks. Later I learned that was not true.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
Dam hard gun to get, I got mine in my first VoG when you could push A off. It took me another 1300 hours to get my second! Good luck mate, I'm sure yours is just around the corner. :biggrin:

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Week 3: soon....

Im trying but failing :frown:

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
You are going to hate me, I got my first G Horn last month from a random legendary engram, and my second one last week from a random Roc Strike.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to clarify, when I make a post on a lfg site I don't make the ghorn a requirement cause it makes me feel bad :frown: :tongue:

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder how many Ghorns are given out on a daily basis. It would be nice to know the numbers behind RNGenus. Some weeks it seems to drop more than others. I haven't heard to many this week thus far, but last it seemed like it was dropping a lot. I feel for the people who don't have it. I used to run with the IB all the time, now the exotic is my Ghorn. the only time I really remove it, is when We are trying to to the heavy glitch. Even then I leave it on and let my buds do the shooting. I am always down to help locate this creature of the night. it took me 900 hours to get my first, unsure if i will make it to my next capture.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder how many Ghorns are given out on a daily basis. It would be nice to know the numbers behind RNGenus. Some weeks it seems to drop more than others. I haven't heard to many this week thus far, but last it seemed like it was dropping a lot. I feel for the people who don't have it. I used to run with the IB all the time, now the exotic is my Ghorn. the only time I really remove it, is when We are trying to to the heavy glitch. Even then I leave it on and let my buds do the shooting. I am always down to help locate this creature of the night. it took me 900 hours to get my first, unsure if i will make it to my next capture.

i would like to know as well, too bad that bungie can't analyze data flow in real time it's all data mined :frown:

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was one of these people who bought the game when it came out and bought it from Xur :wink:

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Got one yesterday out of my third match of Iron Banner. Dismantled it though.

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was one of these people who bought the game when it came out and bought it from Xur :wink:
I bought the game when it came out but didn't think anything of it. I just got it this reset from the deathsinger. I've been doing every exotic drop you possibly could since the game came out and just now got it. Watch xur sell it tonight

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register