What's new

Discussion The highest ranked person in halo 4.

• Thread starter IVIATTY
  • Start date
  • Views 5,657
Riley Steele

iGoDZz 7s

❤ Riley Steele ❤
Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking over this guy https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/fa isaviour/halo4

He hasn't completed campaign but he has 49/49 achievements and been playing since the 1st where is the report button
( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

And he has done all the Spartan Ops missions

30 / 15 CHAPTERS

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Everybody report me because you're jealous i got my game early Piano? Lol. Q.Q more please it's just a rank, To the previous comment, No Girl, No Job, No Life? Alright, Got all of those tyvm, Spartan ops - 4hours per day to hit the cap, Stop being so jelly, And as for the 30/15 Spartan ops? Go check your service at www.halo.xbox.com, I bet it's the same, More than the second number. Anybody that wants proof i'm saviour? Message me on xbox, I'll reply with iPsypher.
but how u have campaign almost complete but 0 achievements

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I have finished the campain, it's just a bug, and as for the achievments I got all the spartan ops achievments after completing the first episode Lols. <3 Failsoft.
or you modded rthem all and havent even done campaign yet

achillies

achillies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have finished the campain, it's just a bug, and as for the achievments I got all the spartan ops achievments after completing the first episode Lols. <3 Failsoft.
than you have to be one of very few that worked with. Oh wait no you just hacked your crap dont play stupid. cause i can unlock it to but not going to as you will get banned if you get caught.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread has just become ridiculous, a mod should just delete it.

achillies

achillies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont know if you've played 4? You cant boost, You need kills or the game only gives 200-300 exp,

ALSO! They only perm ban when Avatar things are messed with, Or only GS is reset.

AND ALSO!!!!!!! 50 in all playlists on halo3, 5% onyx Halo Reach. Dont be mad i haz skillz.
Have you played spartan ops? and yes you can boost in halo 4. I've been invited to do it with some people i met on here.

achillies

achillies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes they did fix it, you need atleast 20kills+ to get 5950 exp, ( max exp ) And honest, the achievments bugged, Same as my campain says it's not complete. And boosting in regicide? For a few kills to boost your KD ? Hardly helping towards the rank.
You can do that on all the other games as well as long as you get enough people. Did it a couple times got like 20k xp in one game. completed some of the daily acheivments. But playing spartan ops is quicker. and as for the whole campaign issue not a big deal to me

Kn1gh7

Kn1gh7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 68 right now. I've capped out around 5 times since launch. The highest I've seen is 85 in SpOps

E

EricD43

Killing Zombies Since WaW
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
:biggrin:
2m6q4ia.jpg

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Stay on topic, any discourse will forsure result in a vacation. This is the last warning to those spamming and flaming.

iNoble

iNoble

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This makes me feel better about my self... I'm 70 and I thought I was high ranked xD Never seen higher than my level.

Top Bottom
Login
Register