Reaction score
Sin$

Version 1.01

Since I'm not able to upload an attachment here???,
for you can download this from Modio or from my YouTube Description:
http://www.game-tuts.com/modio/opensave.php?id=5888844630963b707b917a8b2feaadb8

5 Pages of Characters!
That's 20 Characters!
1 Character with Super Stacked pets (over 8 pets, auto heals, auto mana, tower boost, etc)
4 Characters with Tower Unit Placement Hack (place unlimited towers)
8 Character in tribute to my friends on PurchaseMods.com

ALL ITEMS ARE GAME SAVE BOUND and NOT droppable or Sell-able!

33 Modded Items on Tavern floor (leaves you room to decorate) WARNING, these tavern floor items will be permanent once picked up unless you know how to mod!

49 PAGES of item box Mods:
THAT's over 588+ Modded items in the Item box!!!
Includes Color Changing Neon (my color code), Reverse, Forward, Slow in all different sizes.
I also included one of my Crystal Wars PvP gear set (about 40+ items) for an awesomely fun PvP game play type where the items you equipped make you slow, with tiny weapons, and slow projectiles. Very fun when playing PvP with your friends.

9 Purchase-able modded items in the Tavern Keep Shop including a Legendary Fairy, Donkey, Chicken, some DLC weapons, and Godly Enchanted Armor! Anyone who joins you will be able to buy these modded items from their own Tavern Keep Shop!

Invisible Crystal with Sun Nova Effect (uses my XR rainbow color).

ALL accomplishment earned the old fashioned way (actual real statistics go with each unlock.. not like others who just turn on the trophy byte switches)
ALL Non DLC Maps Beaten on every difficultly
ALL current DLC maps (1,2,&3) beaten on Insane Mode

Game Save is locked and not "easily" re-moddable.
This game save is NOT re-mod-able with CyberSam's Eternia Crystal.

If you've been following my mods from the beginning.. I've left you an Easter egg in the save too. ;D

If you find the pet who's not drinking beer like the rest of the alcoholics and the Easter egg, message me on my forum and I'll give you some fresh mods with unique serial numbers so they never disappear.

Enjoy! Share! Have fun! And please don't claim this is yours (give me at least some r e s p e c t and let people know you got this from Rainbow) and please don't share anywhere else. I've shared this myself on most of my currently active gaming site except for 360 H**** because Seth is a douche bag and banned me when I was asking for programming help. Now if you can make a modded game save like this on Eternia Crystal.. then Seth would have been right... but obviously... he is WRONG.
Also TMK aka John is a douche as well..
Besides those two... much luv for everyone else!

Side notes:
I will do CUSTOM versions of this game save so that NONE of the items disappear due to the game's matching serial number auto removal (when someone else joins your game with the same weapon equipped) for a small donation. I ask for a donation because it does take me some time to build the game save up and mod it again. If you're fine with this you can have it customized via colors, size, style, stats, etc. Just PM me on my forum.

Remember... all these items are account bound and not droppable! For those that don't read... it's not my fault you didn't read this! lol. Cheers! xD
-Rainbow

P.S. Buy this game on STEAM! It's sooooo much better on STEAM! ;D

My Wishlist: To Do a Dungeon Defenders Machinima series with friends using DDDK.

Marshall Mathers

Calculates

Shady Till I Die
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a nice release but you need to watch for the people who are good at hex editing (me). also i know how you locked all the items its very simple

XboxRainbowMods

XboxRainbowMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a nice release but you need to watch for the people who are good at hex editing (me). also i know how you locked all the items its very simple
The thing is... the save gives the only uncompression toolkit for this a compression exception and will not uncompress.. therefore it saves me the hastle of people abusing the save, that's the real triumph for the save at that time. Apart from that yes of course locking items is easy once you know which bytes can lock an item from dropping and selling (there's 2 for each). So I fail to see what I need to "watch" out for? What are you implying? o_O

can you upload this in just a single file? because i use horizion
Hey yea sure, I like to track how many people download it apart from modio so I put a download for it on this thread:
http://www.purchasemods.com/forums/Thread-The-Greatest-Dungeon-Defenders-Game-Save-EVER
currently 348 downloads on that thread (if I could upload as attachment here I would) and 941 downloads on modio. Woohoo! Perhaps not bad for a niche game?

Edit:
wait this is xbox right?
Oh an yes, it is just for the Xbox360 version.. I've tried to translate them to the Steam version but it doens't work out well lol. Steam version has such a different game save structure and sections that it's just a big headache to try and transfer a whole save... but making the same items kinda works.

ryanOduffy

ryanOduffy

Reaction score
Sin$
OH didn't see it on that thread sorry :tongue: really nice download do'h made dungeon defenders more fun than it originally was

Top Bottom
Login
Register