Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh those days were beast, deranking leechs was the best lol 10sec your gone

T

TMM JTAGS

Reaction score
Sin$
I miss the days when us older guys ran it, until it got in the hands of children.

OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i miss how the big hud and unlimited uav would stick in multiplayer. massive amounts of r*** were ensued.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
i miss how the big hud and unlimited uav would stick in multiplayer. massive amounts of r*** were ensued.
Lol yeah, That was fun as hell.

I miss the days when us older guys ran it, until it got in the hands of children.

I'm 14 and am quite mature. But yeah the like 10year olds trying to charge were a disgrace.

sam NZL

sam NZL

Im osama bin laden
Reaction score
Sin$
:frown: i want those days back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dream In Lights

Reaction score
Sin$
I miss this aha. i gave him that song XD hella old montages of modded lobbies on this channel i made when lobbies first came out... sooooo old so dont hate on the editing(;

ASAP ROCKY

-EviL-

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
damn i remember those days i used to livestream for everyone those where hella fun days

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I do too. They will be back some day sooner or later.
Sadly, that won't be happening. I can tell you know, the amount of effort being put in to make this happen again, will NOT be publicly released after what happened last time...

Tcg10737

halocomander101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly, that won't be happening. I can tell you know, the amount of effort being put in to make this happen again, will NOT be publicly released after what happened last time...
No it will be at some point. Basically when its 3 or 4 years old and they don't give a s*** it will be released by the people who have it.

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No it will be at some point. Basically when its 3 or 4 years old and they don't give a s*** it will be released by the people who have it.
Or maybe when a new console is released, and no one uses the 360s anymore. I doubt you'll be able to play with 360s on the new xboxs. Good money-making strategy not to.

Tcg10737

halocomander101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or maybe when a new console is released, and no one uses the 360s anymore. I doubt you'll be able to play with 360s on the new xboxs. Good money-making strategy not to.
But it's also kind of annoying to have to use too different counsels to play the games I want.

Top Bottom
Login
Register