Positive Drip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh those days were beast, deranking leechs was the best lol 10sec your gone

Y

Pollution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miss those days when i used to co-host and de-rank little kids.

T

TMM JTAGS

Reaction score
I miss the days when us older guys ran it, until it got in the hands of children.

O

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i miss how the big hud and unlimited uav would stick in multiplayer. massive amounts of r*** were ensued.

N

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Reaction score
i miss how the big hud and unlimited uav would stick in multiplayer. massive amounts of r*** were ensued.
Lol yeah, That was fun as hell.

I miss the days when us older guys ran it, until it got in the hands of children.

I'm 14 and am quite mature. But yeah the like 10year olds trying to charge were a disgrace.

S

sam NZL

Im osama bin laden
Reaction score
:frown: i want those days back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Virus Dejected

الله أكبر
Reaction score
Buy a PS3 and you can have those days back.

D

Dream In Lights

Reaction score
I miss this aha. i gave him that song XD hella old montages of modded lobbies on this channel i made when lobbies first came out... sooooo old so dont hate on the editing(;

A

-EviL-

Getting There
Reaction score
damn i remember those days i used to livestream for everyone those where hella fun days

T

halocomander101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do too. They will be back some day sooner or later.

S

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
I do too. They will be back some day sooner or later.
Sadly, that won't be happening. I can tell you know, the amount of effort being put in to make this happen again, will NOT be publicly released after what happened last time...

T

halocomander101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, that won't be happening. I can tell you know, the amount of effort being put in to make this happen again, will NOT be publicly released after what happened last time...
No it will be at some point. Basically when its 3 or 4 years old and they don't give a s*** it will be released by the people who have it.

S

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
No it will be at some point. Basically when its 3 or 4 years old and they don't give a s*** it will be released by the people who have it.
Or maybe when a new console is released, and no one uses the 360s anymore. I doubt you'll be able to play with 360s on the new xboxs. Good money-making strategy not to.

T

halocomander101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or maybe when a new console is released, and no one uses the 360s anymore. I doubt you'll be able to play with 360s on the new xboxs. Good money-making strategy not to.
But it's also kind of annoying to have to use too different counsels to play the games I want.

Top Bottom