What's new

Unsolved The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.

• Thread starter sclim4435
  • Start date
  • Views 149
S

sclim4435

Reaction score
This is the first time I try to do update on my Xbox 360 and I have screwed up. My console is modded and come with 4GB internal hard drive. I tried to update FSD to version 3 rev. 775. The v3 rev. 775 folder is saved in USB and plugged into the console. I went to FSD File Manager and saw there is a Freestyle folder inside MmcMu > Apps. So I deleted the existing folder from there (I realised its subfolders are not fully deleted) and copy the USB folder to the same location. Then the error message appeared once I restart the console and now I unable to play any games as the games are kept in USB external HDD. please guide me how to solve this issue.....

Kernel version : 2.0.16747.0
XexMenu : 1.1

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
update game file paths and remove old one.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
This is the first time I try to do update on my Xbox 360 and I have screwed up. My console is modded and come with 4GB internal hard drive. I tried to update FSD to version 3 rev. 775. The v3 rev. 775 folder is saved in USB and plugged into the console. I went to FSD File Manager and saw there is a Freestyle folder inside MmcMu > Apps. So I deleted the existing folder from there (I realised its subfolders are not fully deleted) and copy the USB folder to the same location. Then the error message appeared once I restart the console and now I unable to play any games as the games are kept in USB external HDD. please guide me how to solve this issue.....

Kernel version : 2.0.16747.0
XexMenu : 1.1
Do your games still launch through XeXMenu?

S

sclim4435

Reaction score
I have tried an alternative way to load up FSD. I copied the FSD v3 rev775 folder into external HDD which the games are inside. Then I run default.xex in FSD folder manually searched from XeXMenu and it works. now I can play games as usual. But the only thing that there will be error message "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." appears whenever I startup console. I think the error message is caused by the FSD inside flash memory is corrupted so I have to load FSD up manually from external HDD.

Top Bottom