the fastest playlist to rank up in?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Sniped Sniper, Feb 4, 2010 with 20 replies and 696 views.

1. Sniped Sniper

Sniped Sniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What is

2. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think this has been asked before...
    but it would have to be search if you're good enough otherwise i like domo, though it doesn't really matter the XP for me anymore lol

3. Kaoiji

Kaoiji Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I Prefer HQ and Domination to rank up in. Others Prefer SnD. It's all a matter of personal choice.

4. Dr Krullivan

Dr Krullivan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm gonna say SnD If you're pro (I'm not the best at it) or Ground war. XP doesn't matter to me anymore though since I have 10th/70.. but yeah.

5. OP
    Sniped Sniper

Sniped Sniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    K thanks, I'll stick to HC S&D and do a bit of Dom/HQ

And krull, what kinda scores do you mean by "pro"?

6. ItzDominic

ItzDominic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think its an xp lobby. Like 4 million per kill. Lol. :tongue::rolleyes:

7. OP
    Sniped Sniper

Sniped Sniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know that, but it isn't a playlist <_<

8. fatcho

fatcho Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He means that you have some sort of skill or atleast enough to get kills seeing as how you only have one life each round.

9. Coffee

Coffee Getting There

Ratings:
    Search & Destroy.

or

Demolition.

10. ItzDominic

ItzDominic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was joking man. SnD ftw

11. Dr Krullivan

Dr Krullivan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I mean getting an average of 4+ kills per game. Shure anyone can do it but sometimes it can be hard :/

12. NIM 101

NIM 101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    SnD or Domo all depends on average kills per game. like if you can get 8kills+ in SnD then SnD is the best for you also if your wining 3-0 u should lose to get another round. :thumbup:
    Domo is best for getting guns and challenges done though

• Like Like x 1
  13. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    If you are good at this game, then play Search.

14. + Drake +

+ Drake + Enthusiast

Ratings:
    SnD, DEMO, or DOMO. Whatever your best at i would suggest you play.

15. Fred Piels

Fred Piels Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Demolition is often overlooked as one of the best games to gain XP in if you actually play the game. The match bonuses are crazy if you successfully plant / defuse bombs. It is not uncommon to have 6k - 8k games (level 35-45) without taking into account gun challenges and what not.

16. Soul Syrtic

Soul Syrtic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If your good at SnD then SnD is the way to go, but If not, I would say Domination, HQ Pro, Demolition

17. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the best way to go is SnD or HC SnD if you dont like waiting for the respawns go domination and get as many kills as you want
    if this still aint working for ya get a friend and do headshots in cagematch :biggrin:
    Good luck ranking up m8

18. Brychu

Brychu Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where the hell do you guys get these ideas from? S&D could possibly be "the best" for exp, but the most consistent large amount of EXP would come from playing HQ hands down. Games last long, lots of killing (and dying) and especially if you're in the HQ first you get loads of exp.

19. uneedhelp

uneedhelp Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Search and Destroy definitely. HQ games last longer, and even if you're a mediorcre player at Search you could get 2000-4000 easy excluding match bonus, and I usually get between 7000-12000 and most of the time I play domination.

HQ I don't like because the games take so long. Yes, you might get more points, but games last longer.

20. Brychu

Brychu Enthusiast

Ratings:
    A mediocre player getting 4-8 kills on average on search seems reasonable (how consistently can you maintain this?) I suppose, but theres no way you're getting that much on a domination unless your including a bunch of match bonus. You'd have to be a pretty damn high level to be pulling 5-7k match bonus in a dom like you're talking about though and thats considering you're good enough to maintain a good 30+ kills each dom game. Game taking longer = more match bonus which is why HQ is even better. Plus you gotta factor in the fact that you're getting alot of points even if you're not doing the killing if your team can atleast cap it.