• Intense Violence
    • Strong Language
FEATURES
  • Dolby Digital

ONLINE FEATURES

• Hard drive required
  • Content downloads

Overview:
This is a frightful game developed by Shinji Mikami(creator of the seminal Resident Evil series) and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within embodies the meaning of pure survival horror. Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story are combined to create an immersive world that will bring you to the height of tension. With limited resources at your disposal, you’ll fight for survival and experience profound fear in this perfect blend of horror and action.

Story:
While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos and his partners encounter a mysterious and powerful force. After seeing the slaughter of fellow officers, Sebastian is ambushed and knocked unconscious. When he awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead.

Facing unimaginable terror, and fighting for survival, Sebastian embarks on a frightening journey to unravel what’s behind this evil force.

Some Words:
"The horror comeback We all hoped it would be"
- THE TELEGRAPH
It's wonderfully vile and exciting, All at the same time"
- GAMESRADAR

Some Pictures:

screenlg8.jpg

screenlg7.jpg

screenlg6.jpg

screenlg5.jpg

screenlg4.jpg

screenlg3.jpg

screenlg2.jpg

screenlg1.jpg

AVAILABLE ON 10/14/2014 FOR XBOX ONE,360 & PS 4,3 & PC
Source: www.theevilwithin.com
www.xbox.com

Last edited:
SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
The-Evil-Within.png
Some information about this game:
  • ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE: 10/14/2014
  • DEVELOPER: Tango Gameworks
  • PUBLISHER: Bethesda Softworks
  • GENRE: Action & Adventure
  • Rating:
    tew_OFLC_18.png
    40.png
    • Blood and Gore
    • Intense Violence
    • Strong Language
FEATURES
  • Dolby Digital

ONLINE FEATURES

• Hard drive required
  • Content downloads

Overview:
This is a frightful game developed by Shinji Mikami(creator of the seminal Resident Evil series) and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within embodies the meaning of pure survival horror. Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story are combined to create an immersive world that will bring you to the height of tension. With limited resources at your disposal, you’ll fight for survival and experience profound fear in this perfect blend of horror and action.

Story:
While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos and his partners encounter a mysterious and powerful force. After seeing the slaughter of fellow officers, Sebastian is ambushed and knocked unconscious. When he awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead.

Facing unimaginable terror, and fighting for survival, Sebastian embarks on a frightening journey to unravel what’s behind this evil force.

Some Words:
"The horror comeback We all hoped it would be"
- THE TELEGRAPH
It's wonderfully vile and exciting, All at the same time"
- GAMESRADAR

Some Pictures:

screenlg8.jpg

screenlg7.jpg

screenlg6.jpg

screenlg5.jpg

screenlg4.jpg

screenlg3.jpg

screenlg2.jpg

screenlg1.jpg

AVAILABLE ON 10/14/2014 FOR XBOX ONE,360 & PS 4,3 & PC

Please read the thread here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-submit-an-article.1067072/ before posting a submission. Thanks.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I suppose to rewrite it ?! 
How can I tell something new about a game that I haven't played yet ?
Summarize the article in your own words, add your opinions, ask questions, basically make it unique to your source. Don't just copy and paste.

On topic, I am very excited for this game, it's one of the few I am planning on getting with this Fall's releases.

A

AM4ZING Modz

AM4ZING
Reaction score
Sin$
Summarize the article in your own words, add your opinions, ask questions, basically make it unique to your source. Don't just copy and paste.

On topic, I am very excited for this game, it's one of the few I am planning on getting with this Fall's releases.
Thank U for helping me
It was great help to write article :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register