What's new

Discussion The Evil Within (playing early)

• Thread starter IwearHelmet4Bed
  • Start date
  • Views 428
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Hello there, I have bought the Evil Within on eBay. It was shipped this morning so should be here tomorrow at some point, the game isn't supposed to be released till the 10th. What are the chances of me being banned for playing early?

S

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Reaction score
Hello there, I have bought the Evil Within on eBay. It was shipped this morning so should be here tomorrow at some point, the game isn't supposed to be released till the 10th. What are the chances of me being banned for playing early?
None...

I

Inxlinx

Getting There
Reaction score
If it is a legitimate copy MS says you can play it without an repercussions. Now if it was something along the lines of COD or BF then it would be up to the developers to block you from the mp portion of the game.

V

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You can play any game early as long as you have an actual copy. If it was shipped close to where you live then you should have it in a few days and should be good to play.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
You should be good to play. I hope I can get Halo MCC early like this, that would give me time to play campaign so I can nerd out on multiplayer.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Okay thank you for your answers much appreciated :smile: Admin can lock this now if they like, thanks.

P

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
I wish I had this game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom