The Evil Within DLC coming in March

Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
jVMKxuu.png
Bethesda announced that The Evil Within's first downloadable content package will be coming sometime in March. The Assignment will be following a familiar character, Juli Kidman. Juli Kidman played a minor roll in the original story plot as the main character's, Sebastian Castellanos, partner. The Assignment is one of three episodes that comes with the season pass. The season pass is available for $19.99. Bethesda teased The Assignment with a short video. Although the clip is only fourteen seconds long, we get a quick peak at one of the new monsters that will be included in the new DLC.

The Evil Within is a gruesome third-person survival horror game that was released back in October 2014 for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. The story mode is ordered into fifteen different chapters, and contains approximately twenty hours of gameplay. The original plot follows a young detective, Sebastian Castellanos. Detective Castellanos and his two partners, Juli Kidman and Joseph Oda, find themselves in a crime scene located at the Beacon Memorial Hospital. After being stabbed in the back by a hooded figure, Detective Castellanos finds himself in the presence of a terrifying monster. Not only do players have to worry about the dead sneaking up to them from behind, but they also have to worry about traps that are spread across the map. The Evil Within takes frustration to the next level between gathering supplies, fighting bosses, and figuring out what in the world needs to be done.

The Evil Within is by far one of the most violent and bone chilling video games that I have ever experienced, completely surpassing games such as Silent Hill and Dead Space. The Evil Within is my crazy childhood imagination come to life. The game was developed by Tango Gameworks and published by Bethesda Softworks. Bethesda was founded in 1986, and has published many successful game series including the Elder Scrolls series, the Fallout series, and also the Wolfenstein series.

Source, Source

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, Inkd Inkd , but I will not be promoting this to the Homepage. Hope to see more submissions from you in the future.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
The game just didn't last long seeing as it was really hot when it released and then just went ghost.

Top Bottom
Login
Register