What's new

Discussion The end of halo modding is comming.

• Thread starter Lost4468
  • Start date
  • Views 4,369
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
With the new update, apparently any resigners don't work any more, and this means goodbye to any precious halo 3 modding, unless you dont release them, and dont update, so it looks like we wont have any more halo mods, or at least until someone magically breaks RSA or someone makes another resigner.

H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats wrong there will always be halo 3 modding mabe not on live in the distant future but resigners will never stop working. I hope this tells you what you need to know.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
if we dont update they will still work tho lol

H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Resigners still work and will never stop working.

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hackingandmodding said:
Resigners still work and will never stop working.

Apparently the new update stops all publicly available con resigners from working.

H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you joking! I hope you are.

Im going to go look now. I hope you lieing.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
No, they can't "stop" the resigners. They are just banning the keyvaults. And since all of the resigners use public keyvaults, that means that they won't work. Unless you can get a private keyvault or your own, you aren't going to be resigning anything. So, yea its going to stop for most people.

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
No, they can't "stop" the resigners. They are just banning the keyvaults. And since all of the resigners use public keyvaults, that means that they won't work. Unless you can get a private keyvault or your own, you aren't going to be resigning anything. So, yea its going to stop for most people.

What a drag. No thanks to the many cheaters who had to give us modders a bad name.

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hackingandmodding said:
Are you joking! I hope you are.

Im going to go look now. I hope you lieing.

Game Saving with NXE - MaxConsole Forums thats where I got the info from. Ok so its just a guy on the forum, but unknown V2 has said the same thing, so use your time wisely.

10 days of halo modding left, and counting.

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still mod if you have a private KV, the update will just ban the public ones

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Xpargas said:
You can still mod if you have a private KV, the update will just ban the public ones
Which is 95% or more of the resigners.

T

T3AB4GG3R117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After the update they are going to release like 3 new signers at least that aren't banned.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
t3ab4gg3r117<-gt said:
After the update they are going to release like 3 new signers at least that aren't banned.

probably not. Microsoft most likely included a system that now allows them to easily ban keypairs at will in the NXE. There aren't too many keypairs left, and out of those, very few people who would even remotely consider letting theirs get banned for the sake of letting everyone use it for the next week.

L

loph12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this mean that if I have a modded map on my hard drive and I update I will be banned? Or I won't be able to access my modded maps? :S

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't be able to access that map and yes, all public KV's are banned, so people better get their own if they want to keep modding.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can still play the mods already on your xbox but when you put new ones on you need a private key

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
halodu2de said:
you can still play the mods already on your xbox but when you put new ones on you need a private key
If they ban a keypair, any file that uses it should not work. Meaning those files resigned by the past public KVs will not function.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
..... well the ones i already had on my xbox and the ones i made and put on both worked......

F

ForrrestMaster

halodu2de said:
..... well the ones i already had on my xbox and the ones i made and put on both worked......

Because the update isnt out yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register