What's new

Discussion The dz grind!!!

M

Mikorawr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say the grind to 50 is awesome, yes it's taking its time (rank 44) but stupidity and bravado brings you down sometimes.... Tl;Dr at bottom

Was 46 had a high end acr, high end extended mag, chest (first yellows other than my knee pads I bought) so casually going to extract and people are there as I have no time left they kill me steal my loot.... Noooo I scream in my head thinking they will get it nope the rope went away because another group was there.....

I return and manage to pick one of them off he doesn't have my loot... I find another due to my rogue status he kills me I spawn at safe house right at the culprit!!! I chase him down!!! It's my yellows, I have five of them chasing me, the extraction point in dz3 marked running for my life an extraction is called as I get near.... i make it there pop my armor signature skill, my overheal throw a stun grenade, stick my gear on and grenade myself to death..... Most exhilirating 10minutes ever in a game!

Tl;dr got yellows got killed as extracting killed two people got them back, got hunted by 5 ppl made it to dz3 and extracted then grenaded myself to death!

Anyone else with some good story's yet??

S

siveral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my team running around around lvl 32 dz we see rouges running up north we run after them as they headed right for us kill them i loot 2 yellows from one then while we hit them head on the other 10 guys behind them shooting at them hit us making another 6 players go rouge we kill them we go rouge by accident kill the rest of them run up north and we got away with manhunt. i was shaking from all that.

X

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I have to say the grind to 50 is awesome, yes it's taking its time (rank 44) but stupidity and bravado brings you down sometimes.... Tl;Dr at bottom

Was 46 had a high end acr, high end extended mag, chest (first yellows other than my knee pads I bought) so casually going to extract and people are there as I have no time left they kill me steal my loot.... Noooo I scream in my head thinking they will get it nope the rope went away because another group was there.....

I return and manage to pick one of them off he doesn't have my loot... I find another due to my rogue status he kills me I spawn at safe house right at the culprit!!! I chase him down!!! It's my yellows, I have five of them chasing me, the extraction point in dz3 marked running for my life an extraction is called as I get near.... i make it there pop my armor signature skill, my overheal throw a stun grenade, stick my gear on and grenade myself to death..... Most exhilirating 10minutes ever in a game!

Tl;dr got yellows got killed as extracting killed two people got them back, got hunted by 5 ppl made it to dz3 and extracted then grenaded myself to death!

Anyone else with some good story's yet??
Dont u still lose xp and money for killing yourself when rogue??

S

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best setup is stamina skill power, 1 hit mine launchers are just so deadly...

Top Bottom