Video The Dukes of Death

• Thread starter MrSquiddles2K15
  • Start date
  • Views 798
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
So, for those of you who have managed to glitch the Duke of Death into GTA Online and make it your personal vehicle, this is how Rockstar responded!
Well, it's not called the Duke of Death for nothing now is it? :smile:

Last edited:
C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
So, for those of you who have managed to glitch the Dukes of Death into GTA Online and make it your personal vehicle, this is how Rockstar responded!
Well, it's not called the Dukes of Death for nothing now is it? :smile:
This is funny, But this has been posted numerous times.

I

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
optimistic thought for the day : The question is why did they leave it and not make it disappear like every other car? IMO they want to test it internally and they MAY let us keep them after they tweak it if they feel it is need to be

C

Craziness

Reaction score
optimistic thought for the day : The question is why did they leave it and not make it disappear like every other car? IMO they want to test it internally and they MAY let us keep them after they tweak it if they feel it is need to be
Maybe but would they really let you keep cars that have been glitches in and not bought of the store. I think it might be a future heist vehicle, and IMO I think you should lock the Cargobob from the first Heist.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
I think they decided to make the car live up to its name just for a joke, eventually i think they will blacklist it, but for the meantime, they can just sit back and laugh. :smile:

C

Craziness

Reaction score
I think they decided to make the car live up to its name just for a joke, eventually i think they will blacklist it, but for the meantime, they can just sit back and laugh. :smile:
Maybe its just a very long running April Fools joke.

A

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
So, for those of you who have managed to glitch the Dukes of Death into GTA Online and make it your personal vehicle, this is how Rockstar responded!
Well, it's not called the Dukes of Death for nothing now is it? :smile:
You sound way too excited about this.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
I'm sure when Rockstar blacklists every single vehicle in the game you'll be happy.
Nah, I am only happy that they have taken a different turn to things and decided to lighten up. I didn't take Rockstar for the trolling type. I don't want ANY vehicles to be blacklisted.

I

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or continues to spit in your face with other armored cars and not the one EVERYONE wanted on next gen

R

recardo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can just keep having it delivered and let people get into it themselves. Sweet boobie trap.

K

korjal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fake driving it now successful troll is successful.

J

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah put up a video, mine is perfectly fine. This is more than likely fake, proxy mine or something, but I doubt rockstar would ever let someone keep a vehicle their not supposed to and just cause it to explode? I call bullshizzz

H

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
You guys need to do your research. This can be confirmed by many sources. To my knowledge this is only affecting users on Ps4, but as the first person to post a video of this, I can tell you that it is real and you are both dead wrong. Ever heard of you tube? You should have some luck finding your "proof" on there...

K

korjal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its called a sticky bomb or proxy and it being so close to april 1st hmm I call bulls***.

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Its called a sticky bomb or proxy and it being so close to april 1st hmm I call bulls***.
It's been confirmed all over YouTube, this is real. If it were fake, where would the explosives have come from?

K

korjal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been confirmed all over YouTube, this is real. If it were fake, where would the explosives have come from?
Well until my duke spontaneously explodes like the rest of the youtubers who are thirsty for views ill eat my words.

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Well until my duke spontaneously explodes like yours and the rest of the youtubers who are thirsty for views ill eat my words.
I don't own a Dukes of Death, I was pointing out that Rockstar have taken a different turn to patching things. I also believe this happened on PS4.

Top Bottom