Reaction score
Sin$
Put them here. :thumbsup:

fokeiro

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i been on DZ farming yesterday all day killing named bosses on the 31 area and yet have to seen a fricking yellow dro plenty of purples, level almost 10 levels , do they only drop on the 32 zone ?

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
i been on DZ farming yesterday all day killing named bosses on the 31 area and yet have to seen a fricking yellow dro plenty of purples, level almost 10 levels , do they only drop on the 32 zone ?
I have had two drop in the level 30 zone. I have spent many hours in the DZ. The rate of yellow drops seems to be pretty low in Pve and DZ. what dz rank are you?

fokeiro

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had two drop in the level 30 zone. I have spent many hours in the DZ. The rate of yellow drops seems to be pretty low in Pve and DZ. what dz rank are you?

im currently at 32, seems to hit 50 will be a while

mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive only ever had one Yellow drop and that was doing the general assembly mission on hard

fokeiro

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm at level 39. I'm thinking level 50 might increase the odds. Seems rough

it could be i mean im assuming on comparison to the challenge mission its the one that drop yellow, DZ area 31/32 would have a bigger chance of it too, but maybe its just RNG is not good to me, i got comfortable on the 3 area with a planned route usually kille between 4-5 named bosses every run aroudn 10-15 misn each but i guess today ill head to 32 see what happens

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
it could be i mean im assuming on comparison to the challenge mission its the one that drop yellow, DZ area 31/32 would have a bigger chance of it too, but maybe its just RNG is not good to me, i got comfortable on the 3 area with a planned route usually kille between 4-5 named bosses every run aroudn 10-15 misn each but i guess today ill head to 32 see what happens
That is my plan also. Hoping it will give better rewards. Let me know how it works for you.

fokeiro

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is my plan also. Hoping it will give better rewards. Let me know how it works for you.

will report back back because those 31 mobs are too easy and the drops are only good for mats, even vendor things sucks

mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
will report back back because those 31 mobs are too easy and the drops are only good for mats, even vendor things sucks
Once you hit level 50 dz rank you can purchase high end items from dz safehouse vendors

J

josh11770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've currently got 7 or 9 not in the DZ, and none in it even after spending a few hours in the 32 zone

M

Mushrooms Man

The real deal
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want yellow drops do the daily challenging mission that gives yellow gear on repeat.

T

TheBoSZ

Reaction score
Sin$

its really just rng i just got my fist yellow drop i was the midas for anyone wondering just farm the lvl 30 bosses thats where it dropped for me

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just farm in pve i got 3 yellows last night in under an hours as well as 180 phoenix creds i get about 2 every 8-10 seconds

fokeiro

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im almost full yellow by doing challenge mission but sometimes it get stuck on droping same parts over and over and over and is only gear no weapons

fokeiro

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have any of u guys seen any gold gloves blueprint anywhere, is not in Base and i haven't seen it on any vendors i have visited

K

Keanu reeves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im currently at 32, seems to hit 50 will be a while
If you have increased XP on kills, you can rank up pretty fast in DZ, i have 64% and i get 271 xp per kill. I went from 30 to 34 or so just from playing for an hour in DZ

Top Bottom
Login
Register