Seasoned Member
Reaction score
and how do you do this
Cant really tell i can show u i guess cause its easier

K

Khyroh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scavenging % seems to give you better luck, I've gotten around 5 high end drops with 132% scavenging in the DZ.

P

Pyhroh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My scavenging is at 153% and I barely get any high end drops lol my luck is terrible

S

Santan Dave

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
I ****ing hate darkzone, especially when you have no one to play with and you have to go solo, then when you bump into a group 4 of ****s who wipe the floor with you if youre solo.

The ****ing dz02 west rogue hiding spot is ****ig ridiculous and needs to be removed immediately.

When your 200k dps guns turn into a pile of dog **** in dz

ugh dark zone is **** basically

B

Bossalinni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ****ing hate darkzone, especially when you have no one to play with and you have to go solo, then when you bump into a group 4 of ****s who wipe the floor with you if youre solo.

The ****ing dz02 west rogue hiding spot is ****ig ridiculous and needs to be removed immediately.

When your 200k dps guns turn into a pile of dog **** in dz

ugh dark zone is **** basically
I agree that spot needs to go. However Ubi said that after recent rogue changes people are going rogue more than intended. As of now, going Manhunt is the most effective way to gain DZ rank. So they will likely change the rogue system alittle in the future. On a side note, I have no problem going DZ solo. If i dont want to fight 4 rogues its quite easy to out run them. If they are up there in that DZ02 hiding spot they should be a problem to you? jusst leave them alone?

S

Santan Dave

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
I agree that spot needs to go. However Ubi said that after recent rogue changes people are going rogue more than intended. As of now, going Manhunt is the most effective way to gain DZ rank. So they will likely change the rogue system alittle in the future. On a side note, I have no problem going DZ solo. If i dont want to fight 4 rogues its quite easy to out run them. If they are up there in that DZ02 hiding spot they should be a problem to you? jusst leave them alone?
quite hard if the squad of rogues follows you

W

wavechaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play single player or make friends. Quit crying.

M

MrMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of people post about wanting more people to play with but don't add anyone. look through the posts there are tons of usernames who are looking for groups. You can add me MisterMitch93. I'm always down to run with a group through anything.

M

Mikorawr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh ahole comment incoming but.... You run into that dz exit....
Matchmake
Join new server
Leave group

No rogues to annoy you, if they are up in the spot in dz02 why are they a problem stay away. If they chase you use the map to your advantage know your exits, your spots with mobs to occupy them,

Dz is made for rogues and non rogues if your solo you run the risk of being jumped but tbh s7, reddits lfg for this and the matchmaking are sources to Stop you having to solo play

D

DangerousDenny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your gun is 180k dps but sucks in the dark one, your DPS rating must be all inflated by accuracy and stability mods.

S

s7yleex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They need to fix the sheild glitchs first

D

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
Reaction score
yesterday and today i joined a random team in the DZ, once we got to the extraction, the group leader kicked me out and killed ,e

S

Strixamaholic

Reaction score
yesterday and today i joined a random team in the DZ, once we got to the extraction, the group leader kicked me out and killed ,e
Its happened to me a bunch of times its funny. Sometimes I just fill up on greens when I join randoms and farming xp

M

MangoCat

Reaction score
hehe I hope you are on the ps4 :3 just so I can f*** your **** up with my mates and make that precious dz rank of yours go down ^-^ might also boost some rogue kills on you whilst im at it lmao

S

Strixamaholic

Reaction score
I think someone needs a hug

T

Trallafitti

Getting There
Reaction score
I cant even get a single kill in the dark zone, i just want those 20 rouge kills to finish this boring pile of crap.. anyone wanna boost with me ? roughly 20 minutes.

F

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the thing i hate the most is when i run pass 2-3 people and they talk **** then shoot me in the back when im minding my own business, then i heal, turn around and kill them all, then im happy again. People talk so much **** when in groups but when u get them alone they run like a b**** and stay quiet

S

surfvi7884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go in solo and carry gear around, you're asking to get shot. When I go solo, it's only for tech and xp.

You should have a completely different build for DZ. Everyone focuses on DPS so a solid, well-balanced player usually dominates. Also, use your Ults and if you haven't unlocked it yet, gtfo of DZ. Focus on cool down and skill haste talents just in case a group comes after you. I take down groups by myself all the time.

P.S. When I'm with a group, I shoot everything that moves, including solos. Don't be carrying them golds!

F

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tell that to the 3 group that killed me stole my gold yesterday, ask them what happened 5 secs before roque status expired, big mistake trying to hide in a exitless alley

S

surfvi7884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tell that to the 3 group that killed me stole my gold yesterday, ask them what happened 5 secs before roque status expired, big mistake trying to hide in a exitless alley

Yeah, sounds like fish in a barrel. Probably popped their specials before they needed to and all at once. Lol I just hope the hackers get banned faster in the future. There's one in every other lobby.

Top Bottom