Discussion The difference between x360dock and x360key

• Thread starter superaaa
  • Start date
  • Views 882
S

superaaa

Reaction score
Sin$
To a large extent,x360key and x360dock share the same functions,such as : solderless,supports playing games from our external harddrive , need knew your dvdkey files and so on.
Yet,that’s not to say they didn’t exist any difference,i have summed up in the following :
1.x360dock can supports all language Version,yet,at present,the xkey just Asian Version.If you want change your asian version to english one,you need to download a update patch and can just use the V1.03 firmware.
2.x360dock is cheaper than xkey.(i have checked in both of their official,the xkey price usually is 120USD or so,the x360dock is about 75USD ).
3.x360key with a controller to operate xkey,yet,for x360dock,you still need combine a pc together.Thought in some degreen,you don’t need buy a extral External HDD,yet,you have to download some files into your dock.Luckily,according to x360dock official updated news that their touch controller will coming soon !
I think,from above,you will better know of these two difference items.There is no denying, xk3y is famous than x360dock,after all,before xkey was officially came out,their team has shared most of information about it so that most of xbox users have known this item well.Compared to xkey,we didnt know any message until it was out in the market.
As for me,it seems that both of these items are good.If you like xkey and the price is ok for you too,then you can choose this one.If the price and function is your most concerned,then x360dock is right for you.LOL !

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The real difference between the two is that x360key doesn't spam their product on modding sites.

Top Bottom
Login
Register