• Start date
  • Views 3,786
Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i try to install the Rebug 4.80.1 D-REX
it gives me an error " The data is corrupted (80029CCA)

also my ps3 console is 3.55
What should i do?

Last edited:
Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're welcome, after you successful convert to DEX and your Target Type & LV2 Kernel say DEX make sure you do these Debug settings which will be right underneath Network Settings:
To go online on with DEX
1. Go to Debug Settings under Network Settings
2. Np Environment to np
3. Boot Mode to System Software Mode
4. Network Settings for Debug to Single Settings
5. Release Check Mode to Development Mode

then you done, you can backup your games then install mod menus files then play online or whatever

Also when you sign on psn if you get the 802A224 error code then do this ( you have to do this every time you want to play online)

Don't go there it under the App_Home, if it doesn't appear there then Multiman didn't boot the game. Or just use Irisman 3.49 to boot the game by pressing X, Irisman works all the time.

when ever i try to play the GTA V Game it says this: Error: this function is not supported in this cfw

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
when ever i try to play the GTA V Game it says this: Error: this function is not supported in this cfw
So you get that error when you boot GTA 5 from Irisman correct? and what firmware are you again like are you Rebug 4.80 or 4.81?

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you get that error when you boot GTA 5 from Irisman correct? and what firmware are you again like are you Rebug 4.80 or 4.81?
im on 4.80 also i think ik why it said that probably cuz when ever i go to rebug toolbox and go to - utilities>Change Active PS3ID> and choose the id for cex
made that error but when i choose the dex in rebug toolbox once go to psnpatch and ninja patch afterwards when ill log into my account online it will give me this error (8002A224) 
Have you disabled the syscalls with Psn patch or webman.
I don't think i have done that, where is it located?

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Psnpatch can disable your syscalls and give that error.
Try launching the game without using Psnpatch.
But if i go online without using psnpatch would i get banned??? 
Psnpatch can disable your syscalls and give that error.
Try launching the game without using Psnpatch.
read this:
im on 4.80 also i think ik why it said that probably cuz when ever i go to rebug toolbox and go to - utilities>Change Active PS3ID> and choose the id for cex
made that error but when i choose the dex in rebug toolbox once go to psnpatch and ninja patch afterwards when ill log into my account online it will give me this error (8002A224)

Top Bottom
Login
Register