• Thread starter LookBroZombies_XBL
  • Start date
  • Views 1,057
LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just bought this and I'm very excited to play but I keep getting the error: #0_1 :frown: . It looks like I won't be playing this before work but I really hope that it's working tonight.

Did anyone else get this expansion or plan on getting it? I think it's an incredible addition to the game which will keep me playing for a long time.

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hopefully going to be getting this game and expansion today. I never got a chance to play the original game, but the trailer of the expansion looks pretty good.

MH92

MH92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i haven't bought the expansion yet, may hold off for a while. Only problem I have been having lately is the servers not being up, even though they are actually running fine. just have to try a couple times before getting into the game.

N0VA

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
Sin$
I just bought this and I'm very excited to play but I keep getting the error: #0_1 :frown: . It looks like I won't be playing this before work but I really hope that it's working tonight.

Did anyone else get this expansion or plan on getting it? I think it's an incredible addition to the game which will keep me playing for a long time.
I spent way too much on the base game. The Crew is an over-hyped game IMO. The expansiveness of it is incredible yes, but the game plays so poorly in terms of graphics and even controls/play style that it really wasn't worth $60, let alone the gold edition ($100) I spent near launch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register