• Thread starter w0lfschild
  • Start date
  • Views 58,188
O

ThE KiiNG JAMEZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I copied all these to WT and then saved, opened in Modio and Hex edited the 00 00 FF FF to 7F FF FF FF and it says the Stock SMG, combat Rifle and machine pistol are all extremely high level. I saved and opened back up in WT and saved but it still doesnt work :frown:
Sorry if I bumped an old topic but its really bothering me lol

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I copied all these to WT and then saved, opened in Modio and Hex edited the 00 00 FF FF to 7F FF FF FF and it says the Stock SMG, combat Rifle and machine pistol are all extremely high level. I saved and opened back up in WT and saved but it still doesnt work :frown:
Sorry if I bumped an old topic but its really bothering me lol

Look at what the title of the section they are under is and take a guess why the level is high....

plough2345

plough2345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
gd_shields.A_Item_stock.Item_Shield_Stock
gd_shields.Body.body3b_power
gd_shields.LeftSide.leftside4
gd_shields.RightSide.rightside4
gd_shields.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Tediore_3
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.tediore
gd_tunercuffs.Title.Title_MOD
None

Why is the number so high? does the number create a secret ability?

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is the number so high? does the number create a secret ability?
Lol it is the number of uses... are you serious?

That way you can use it barrier break and dupe it as many times as you please. Also it can be used to lag out games.

X

xDeadLyTacticSx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i put the guns into willow tree but it will not let me save i put the quality to 5 and level to 61 but when i tryed to save it says the values need to be higher something like that could you help and tell me why i cant save. if i could save i would hex the values but cant save. i aint a beigginer at modding just to say

plough2345

plough2345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol it is the number of uses... are you serious?

That way you can use it barrier break and dupe it as many times as you please. Also it can be used to lag out games.

thanks for the response. this is an amazing shield as are the weapons you posted. what is barrier break and how does one do this?

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the response. this is an amazing shield as are the weapons you posted. what is barrier break and how does one do this?

On a few certain barriers in the game if you drop enough items ontop of the barrier you will be able to clip through it just by jumping up and down. The most noticeable being the entrance to zombie-zed which becomes blocked after your first run through, however the boss is still triggered when you pass through the tunnel down to the boss so he can be re-played with this glitch.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bump an old topic but i have been trying forever to get the hexxing to work in HXD for the stock guns and for the life of me i cant get it to work and im not sure why.

So ive uploaded my save and was wondering if somebody could do it for me and just set me up with the stock guns hexxed to dominate :smile:

http://www.mediafire.com/?u7c1b1go3eo772o

B

Boe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am so confused. the game save works normally but when i make the weapon in willow tree and then hex edit it, put it on my flash drive and then load it again on my xbox in borderlands it doesnt work. the game save is then renamed to !corrupted!

C

Curvy

Reaction score
Sin$
have some of the weapons in this complete stock list stopped working? tried to add the combat rifle, patrol smg and repeater pistol and seems that only the repeater pistol worked. The patrol smg and CR did not appear in my inventory. Appreciate any advise btw im only using the cut and paste via willowtree method.

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have some of the weapons in this complete stock list stopped working? tried to add the combat rifle, patrol smg and repeater pistol and seems that only the repeater pistol worked. The patrol smg and CR did not appear in my inventory. Appreciate any advise btw im only using the cut and paste via willowtree method.

Idk man I haven't played in a while. I sincerely doubt they patched the smg or combat rifle, but as a heads up you should know that both of those HAVE A LEVEL REQUIREMENT (so basically they suck)

C

Curvy

Reaction score
Sin$
thx for the reply anyway i checked and used some codes from blmodding and fortunately the stock machine and combat shotgun codes worked. Haha anyway the stock weps are just for lol the good old shredder shredders' still ***** any mobs easily other than Craw and gang.

D

Daelum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pictures of what? The in-game gun details?

And btw, asking not demanding works better.

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bumpity, I'll see if i still have the pics in photobucket

Zagan

Zagan

Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is a really old post, but could w0lfschild or someone explain how you do this for a PC user like me? I tried all this hex editing but it doesn't seem to work on a PC.

I don't find the 14 zeros followed by FFFF anywhere in my save. All i do find is 10 zeros with FFFF. This does affect the level of the item and seems to be in the same place in the save file that you guys are editing, right next to the title of the item in the hex editor. However if I change the FFFF to anything other than 0000 the level is too high to use, even at 0001 they are at L254.

However there are 2 Scorpio weapons that do seem to work. I can just load them up in willow tree and they work fine, I can even change the levels with no problems and they still do massive damage. I would really like to get more Scorpio weapons to work.
Can anyone help me out with some that work please?

Top Bottom
Login
Register