• Start date
  • Views 412
J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Boost Hunter! Episode 1

When given the opportunity to hunt boosters, I'll be there... The Boost Hunter! In these series of episodes I hunt down the boosters and attempt to make their game miserable. Basically I just try to mess them up a little bit.

I hope everyone enjoyed this episode of "The Boost Hunter" and when given the opportunity to hunt down more boosters I'll make more episodes.

Make sure to subscribe for more great videos in the near future.

Thanks for watching,

D ALL MY D

R

Rob 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sup bro, first off let me say that what you do is just funny to me, people that boost should do it in private not in pub matches. some points and or concerns i have about some stuff you said in the video are the following: you said you modded in WaW and what not and that you like it and hosted for 100 of thousands of people for free. then you say you dont like modding.

you say that boosting ruins the game play because of how you have to do it, where as if you mod the game play you can get all of the stuff instantly, which makes no since... so instead of playing the game with some friends and boosting (which is still legit since no modding is needed) youd rather mod... yet again you dont like either.

for instance someone like me likes to boost simply for the fact that i dont want to go 1-80 11 times for hellla days. granted i boost with friends its still legit since no modification is needed to do it, no hacking necessary, just gameplay.

i think its funny you hunt the kids down who arent smart enough to snd strafe boost, so good for you lol. anyhowser my two drunken cents lol. just thought some points were a tid bit contradictory.

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sup bro, first off let me say that what you do is just funny to me, people that boost should do it in private not in pub matches. some points and or concerns i have about some stuff you said in the video are the following: you said you modded in WaW and what not and that you like it and hosted for 100 of thousands of people for free. then you say you dont like modding.

you say that boosting ruins the game play because of how you have to do it, where as if you mod the game play you can get all of the stuff instantly, which makes no since... so instead of playing the game with some friends and boosting (which is still legit since no modding is needed) youd rather mod... yet again you dont like either.

for instance someone like me likes to boost simply for the fact that i dont want to go 1-80 11 times for hellla days. granted i boost with friends its still legit since no modification is needed to do it, no hacking necessary, just gameplay.

i think its funny you hunt the kids down who arent smart enough to snd strafe boost, so good for you lol. anyhowser my two drunken cents lol. just thought some points were a tid bit contradictory.

You have it laid out where I can write back nicely and maybe I didnt say it clear enough or something, sorry about that... Well I mean modding, which would only take a match (lets just say its 1 kill prestige) and then you could do it in a private match as well (Being that all these mods are available, which there not right now lol but it doesnt matter, all I was trying to say it modding is faster and doesn't effect otehrs as much as if you and a buddy were to boost countless games in free for all, if thats your game tyoe of choice. I dont suggest to either mod or boost, I dislike them both now, but I was talking about an era when modding just started and wasn't look down upon and everyone wanted it. I hope i cleared it up a little bit...

Who ya gonna call?... Boost busters!
haha I'ma put that line in the discription of the video.. nice one :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register