OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
d24d2e713d3b1c18697f4fce2c8a1311.png

First signature of it's kind. It was hard to work with because, it wasn't render. So I had to work with my less than standard rendering skills and see what I could come up with. To me personally, it is a sig worth signature.

C & C?

The Blob

The Blob

xXxThe11thxXx ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job. I could not do that :tongue: And it would make a great sig but I am not that into bball...

Raisin RRR

Raisin RRR

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Pixelated background is overused and overrated.

Pixelated background is overused and overrated.

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
dat huhurt.

Yea I know I was making that on the fly, last night and wasn't feeling to well. Also, can't seem to find easy to follow tutorials. But what can I say, I'm a noob on PS.

UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
dat huhurt.

Yea I know I was making that on the fly, last night and wasn't feeling to well. Also, can't seem to find easy to follow tutorials. But what can I say, I'm a noob on PS.
I could help you learn if you want, just PM me. The sig looks okay, I hate the pixel thing :smile: You should always try to stick to one render/focal though.

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you!

I might take you up on that offer.

<3

Rebelution

Rebelution

Flyer Fanatic
Reaction score
Sin$
Multiple focal points in a sig is hard to pull off when the focals are that big. When they are smaller say a band but you have the whole figure in the sig its easyer to make that small grouping the focal point but with 3 focals that take up 3/4 of the sig, it gets over crowded but good job none the lesss. But I agree that the pixilated bg's are just for cool that looks pretty neat rather than wow look at the depth and time put into that siggy imo

But geat try at it.

Oh also that smudging doesnt flow so well with the sig

Top Bottom
Login
Register