What's new

Discussion The best snipe you have ever gotten?

• Thread starter Ramen Noodles
  • Start date
  • Views 968
U

Ultramater

Reaction score
Sin$
Lets just say a guy had a 10k bounty on him and I just unlocked the heavy sniper and he flew past and the helicoptor and his gt vanished and I shot and he died with me not even seeing his position

Nathan2012uk

Nathan2012uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
standing on the majestic sign on the side of the majestic building. you cant see anybody but if you seee a car pull out the 400k aim towards the left side of the car as it exits the 400k building and you will get a clean far distance snipe :biggrin:

JamieAubrey

JamieAubrey

Victoria Louise "Pixie" Lott <3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually got an impossible shot today while playing Capture ( The tractor one )
Guy was speeding up the dirt path on the quad and I took a quick snipe shot and I thought I had missed but a split second later I hear an explosion as his quad explodes and kills him

iITz Bandz

iITz Bandz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually got an impossible shot today while playing Capture ( The tractor one )
Guy was speeding up the dirt path on the quad and I took a quick snipe shot and I thought I had missed but a split second later I hear an explosion as his quad explodes and kills him

Same thing I experience expect it wasn't a mission and it was a bike. Lol.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
Sniping a guy doing barrel roles in a jet while having a bounty on him
also i sniped someones jet back wing and watched him spin out uncontrollably into a side of a mountain

DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying out some COD trick shot BS, (which I never got the hang of either...)
I was following this one guy, he had killed me previously, so I got about a mile away from him, and he came trucking to me in a bike going left and right, when I just hit L2, then a split second later R2, I knew I had missed, but no, I got the "Kill Confirmation" thing on the screan...
But that's just one moment, I must have had hundreds... The sniper is, my most used gun after all..

0rchid

0rchid

Branch of Sin
Reaction score
Sin$
One day I got bored in Sp and got my sniper and shot at the sky randomly and killed a bird without looking.

Mr Dazza

Mr Dazza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the past, whenever i was bored, id go to kill a group of people that hated me at the time. I have a 2.15 KD, so you can imagine those encounters went down in my favour. That was the reason most of em hated me actually. Got threats n all. Still do to this day. Anyway. Joined one of their games and started killing them for a bit until i got bored and went up to the wind turbines. I decided to see if i could snipe him down at the place where the FIB buffalo spawns. I seen the car door open and close and i shot. Collateral 2 shotter, killed 2 of em. Fair to say, called me a hacker and what not, but it was nothing compared to the time i shot the jet pilot with a pistol round and the crash killed one of them chasing me....
I loved this game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register