What's new

Discussion >THE< Best class causes tournament removal!! FUNNY!

I

Icy-Tank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I know I'm probably going to he** for this, but I couldn't help it. Yesterday it came to me...just like a light had been switched on. This class and tactics got me removed from a tournament yesterday for "Unprofessional Gameplay"...feel free to flame/comment as you wish!!

Class Name: Al Qaeda Pro
Class Setup:
-Primary Weapon: AK-47 (You can really use any wpn, this doesn't really matter, I just chose this due to obvious reasons)
-Secondary Weapon: RPG
-Perk #1: Marathon Pro
-Perk #2: Lightweight Pro
-Perk #3: Ninja Pro
-Equipment: Frag Grenade
-Special: Stun

Here's the jist of it....really simple actually.....get into any game (I personally enjoy Search and Destroy)...and here's the steps:

1. Equip RPG and run freely around map until you locate opposition
2. Once located, make your decision between RPG or frag grenade
3. Once decided, run directly behind opponent or into building containing multiple enemies and scream very loud and annoyingly so that any MLG/GB/XBL Referee who's spectating can hear you "ALALALALALALALALALALALALALA"
4. Fire RPG into ground directly below you/allow grenade to blow up and kill you, and everyone within close proximity.
5. Laugh hysterically and enjoy listening to everyone nerd rage because of your "shameful and unprofessional tactics"

***NOTE: For dramatic effect, it's much funnier if you can get near vehicles as well...

Apparently...they are really pi**ed off about it....

Latest Infractions Received
Post Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
Private 18 Oct 2010 17 Dec 2010
9:24 AM ED 8:24 AM EST
13 Prejudice/Image Comments Severe Offense Dionysus.

Now I'm banned from the forums too....post a thread asking what part of my in game conduct caused my removal, and they ban me from forums and deducted points from my account....these dudes are maddd nerd ragers or just plain out a**holes. Either way, GameBattles is a 100% joke...Sorry for the secondary posting, just found it hilarious that I can do that in game and get kicked...ask on forums and get banned, but it's not like this is made up or is slander...kinda does happen!!! Trust me...I'd Know :x3: ...Iraq/Afghanistan is hot, and is no fun to go to....anyways, post/comment/flame away

R

run187-

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I got b****ed at before in a normal game for firing tubes at people if there gona sit behind claymores all game what else do they expect me to do

I can understand kicking you out of the game running around screaming anything is not really tournament play but banning you from the forums is wrong they should of gave you the chance to apologize and say you wont do it again before ban

I don't get the 13 Prejudice/Image Comments Severe Offence Dionysus.Dionysus is Bacchus the god of wine so what does that have to do with anything i think someone was trying to be to smart and could just of put plagiarism

If you expected to be taken remotely serious and win tourneys in mordernjokefare 2 why would you even do something so childish in the first place you must of known laughing at people including the ref would get you kicked the tube maybe but to gloat about is wrong and to run around going alalal in game which is admittedly funny could be seen by them as you condoning terrorism
yes I am aware that mw2 is a GAME but some of these people do take it THAT serious he type that play 13 hours a day every day and brag how good they are
If I played more then half the day on a game daily I would hope to be dam good in fact I would hope to win cash tourneys

Anyways if by some miracle the ban gets revoke which I doubt you may want to try and be a bit more mature in games in future ..

Z

ZaCk iS PrO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense but none of this works dude i play GB all the time :lol:

I

Icy-Tank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got b****ed at before in a normal game for firing tubes at people if there gona sit behind claymores all game what else do they expect me to do

I can understand kicking you out of the game running around screaming anything is not really tournament play but banning you from the forums is wrong they should of gave you the chance to apologize and say you wont do it again before ban

I don't get the 13 Prejudice/Image Comments Severe Offence Dionysus.Dionysus is Bacchus the god of wine so what does that have to do with anything i think someone was trying to be to smart and could just of put plagiarism

If you expected to be taken remotely serious and win tourneys in mordernjokefare 2 why would you even do something so childish in the first place you must of known laughing at people including the ref would get you kicked the tube maybe but to gloat about is wrong and to run around going alalal in game which is admittedly funny could be seen by them as you condoning terrorism
yes I am aware that mw2 is a GAME but some of these people do take it THAT serious he type that play 13 hours a day every day and brag how good they are
If I played more then half the day on a game daily I would hope to be dam good in fact I would hope to win cash tourneys

Anyways if by some miracle the ban gets revoke which I doubt you may want to try and be a bit more mature in games in future ..

Run,

Hey let me start off by clearing some of the unknowns here....

I actually wasn't being an idiot for no reason, I had a perfectly good reason actually on why I did this. I was in a tournament (Paid $$ Tournament mind you) for GB. It was a 1v1 Riot Shield/Throwing Knife >>>ONLY<<<...emphasis soooo much on the ONLY part. Well the tournament was Sunday night, I got a message from a guy Sunday afternoon...says "Hey, I seen you're in the tournament that I am in, and looked you up...you seem legit, wanna maybe put a doubles team together?" I say to the guy..."Hey, why not...not like I've got much else to do on here that can be considered productive so I might as well earn a standing in a ladder team" ... so, me and the guy play each other and he actually ends up beating me <<<<< THIS PART IS KEY, SO PLEASE REMEMBER THAT.....

I'm playing the tournament and I beat the guy the first round....second round this guy and I are playing and it's pretty close....I think 1300 to 1200, I am leading...and it gets to 45 seconds left. I turn a corner and get mowed down by an UMP45, again...and again....end up losing 1400-1300

So I end up losing this game....well, ol cheater boy takes the video from above...the one I told you to remember...that is about 6-7 hours old, plus the video recording my just now 1400-1300 defeat because he cheated....tells the GB refs we played 3 games when we only played 2, and gets the win. He so conveniently left out any part of how he got the lead, in-game play, and whatever...just a short few second clip of the final score....

Yes, I argued with them for an hour that there was no time stamp on the video, there was NO way to tell when it was made, how old it was, or if it was even from that game/map/anything! They tell me..."He submitted proof first, so unless you can argue it, he wins...next time you are going to dispute a match provide proof and don't waste tournament and referees time" oh yeah "Thanks for using GB, yada yada" ....

Now, with this all being brought to new light...you can see why I got banned because I point-blank told that referee when he told me my in-game tactics were inappropriate to go suck a fat babies .... yeah.....and I get forum banned for posting on their forums that the ref nerd raged and kicked me....

All-in-all I got banned from the Forums, I lost points off of my GB account because of my "Prejudice" actions/comments...I honestly could care less but they are just being idiots about it, so now I am going to make as big of a deal out of it as I possibly can....and they still haven't responded to my questions about my ban, feel free to flame GB for supporting terrorists in my opinion!!!

Here's the pics...I don't see how it can be rationalized any other way....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/Tanklin/GB_Infraction.png

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/Tanklin/GB_File.png

Top Bottom