What's new

The Banning Begins (I think)

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Few people over on TTG claiming theyve been banned. One of them has over 2k posts so he must not be lying. I think they arent banning us at the same time but they must be close. Try and transfer your things quickly. A ban might be inevitable or you may escape it but do not do this any longer.

6uM0x.png

D

dirtysmurf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ea arent banning anyone, just spoke to a rep and he says they have no plans to ban anyone but are seeking to resolve the issue

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ea arent banning anyone, just spoke to a rep and he says they have no plans to ban anyone but are seeking to resolve the issue

Well unless that guy is playing a prank. Doubt it though, he seems pretty * and has over 2k posts and good rep. Also which rep did you speak to? They might not know the latest

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*Does my upbest to remove persona shaking*

I asked him if he used an Autobuyer, he said he didnt and he only did the pack glitch.

Lol I think this was going to happen anyway. Just wait n see if we get banned, it might not happen to everyone.

C

c0nzyyyLC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked him if he used an Autobuyer, he said he didnt and he only did the pack glitch.

Lol I think this was going to happen anyway. Just wait n see if we get banned, it might not happen to everyone.

aha Buddy, I've got the best brazil squad you can get right now, I aint loosing this for s***.

Top Bottom
Login
Register