What's new

The Banning Begins (I think)

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aha Buddy, I've got the best brazil squad you can get right now, I aint loosing this for s***.

Suppose you can try n get your personas removed through the live chat but its a risk cause when they see all those personas theyll get suspicious, only if its a clever assistant.

T e IM p Zz

T e IM p Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubt it. He said he made 50 GTs and did it.

i have done it more than 50 times i havent been banned yet, lets wait and see if they banned people who have done excessive amount of times :thumbup:

D

dirtysmurf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive done it around 50 times as well... not banned yet will let you know

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So far there is only 1 person with proof they have got banned and your all going crazy? Sorry but you can do all types of things on photoshop.

Blink 182

Chris Webby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG NOOO THE BANHAMMER AWAITS FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!!! *CRY* *CRY* *CRY*
Hopefully this doesn't mess up my chances for grammar nazi :frantics:

F

FFFF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh s***

apparently it banned him on fifa 11 aswell.. so that probably means a default fifa 12 banning also.. aye well

T

Tom Loves You

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not even a glitch, that's the thing. It's just the Ultimate/Special edition applies to the EA account and not the GT. In my opinion they can't ban for this, because what if I had 10 brothers and we all wanted to use the same EA account to keep it simple? I would get banned for unintentionally doing the "glitch"? Nu-uh.

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all this isnt a crying thread but an awareness thread.

So far there is only 1 person with proof they have got banned and your all going crazy? Sorry but you can do all types of things on photoshop.

Its not one its a few, hes the only one with a photo though but im starting to become a bit suspicious. I dont think EA would come to such a decision so quickly would they? I may be wrong. Anyway I think this might be the only bit of banning just to make an example of someone.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all this isnt a crying thread but an awareness thread.

Its not one its a few, hes the only one with a photo though but im starting to become a bit suspicious. I dont think EA would come to such a decision so quickly would they? I may be wrong. Anyway I think this might be the only bit of banning just to make an example of someone.

The last pack glitch (fifa 10) they didn't ban people until about a month after they patched it.

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate how people are making such a big deal of it.
I mean, you know you were doing something which could lead to a ban. I did it aswell, but I made a new account and I've registered it with a different e-mail adress this time. And I just made a trade so my new account has al my players and coins.
I have to admit that I'm not happy about the upcoming banning streak. But let's just hope EA will not ban us all for gold-pack glitching.

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate how people are making such a big deal of it.
I mean, you know you were doing something which could lead to a ban. I did it aswell, but I made a new account and I've registered it with a different e-mail adress this time. And I just made a trade so my new account has al my players and coins.
I have to admit that I'm not happy about the upcoming banning streak. But let's just hope EA will not ban us all for gold-pack glitching.
I fully understand if I get banned. This thread is just to just make people aware, not to complain if we get banned.

HollowManWest

HollowManWest

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh I made a new gamertag yesterday after I wasnt able to get my personas taken off after 5 times trying without my DOB so IDC. :biggrin:

A

A55A551N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So let me get this straight...

Okay - I've got my main account.

I then have 5 separate accounts (Made just to do the bronze start pack method last year)

All 5 of those are in no way attached to my MAIN GT, except they're on the same console. Different Email address, different "Personas" etc.

I've not done the glitch but IF I did, could those accounts still be traced back to my MAIN GT via the console?

Nevermind I've just realised you have to link the other accounts to your main email.

Easy way for EA/M$ to link to your main profile... Not worth the ban risk IMO.

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So let me get this straight...

Okay - I've got my main account.

I then have 5 separate accounts (Made just to do the bronze start pack method last year)

All 5 of those are in no way attached to my MAIN GT, except they're on the same console. Different Email address, different "Personas" etc.

I've not done the glitch but IF I did, could those accounts still be traced back to my MAIN GT via the console?

Yes but thats nothing to worry about. Youre allowed to do the bronze discard method.

A

A55A551N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well according to a couple of people I've literally just spoken to on another forum, EA/M$ have perma account banned those who've been caught.

The additional account(s) as well as the main one.

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well according to a couple of people I've literally just spoken to on another forum, EA/M$ have perma account banned those who've been caught.

The additional account(s) as well as the main one.
Whoever you heard it from is lying. People have even admitted to it before on the EA forums and ages ago im sure an EA Mod confirmed it wasnt a problem. I havent seen any threads myself about people being banned for it. It will be very hard for EA to deal with because people create UT teams then delete em, plus you only get 400 coins each time. Anyway why did you create new GTs for it when you can just delete the UT team and then make another one, discard, repeat.

A

A55A551N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoever you heard it from is lying. People have even admitted to it before on the EA forums and ages ago im sure an EA Mod confirmed it wasnt a problem. I havent seen any threads myself about people being banned for it. It will be very hard for EA to deal with because people create UT teams then delete em, plus you only get 400 coins each time. Anyway why did you create new GTs for it when you can just delete the UT team and then make another one, discard, repeat.

You do realise we're not talking about the bronze method here right? lol

We're talking about the Ultimate Edition code thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register