What's new

Solved The Ban . . .

T

TRK212

Reaction score
Sin$
The ban is a big hassle but is there like anyways to get it off of your console like calling M$. Is there a chance you could just call M$ to ship back and have them remove it??? Just lie, say you let your friend borrow it or something, like my M$ points. When I was ignorent and let my account get stolen, I got it back within a month with 5000 gone. Dad called M$, *****ed and well worth a week, they gave me codes . . . be smart about the rest also, just an idea.

One more thing, my friend has no way to get his account back at all. Like he lost his password, secret question. It would be nice if one of you guys could help me out with actually getting into his account and retrieving his password, probably someone from M$ here??

Cheers, J0K3R . . .

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
TRK212 said:
The ban is a big hassle but is there like anyways to get it off of your console like calling M$. Is there a chance you could just call M$ to ship back and have them remove it??? Just lie, say you let your friend borrow it or something, like my M$ points. When I was ignorent and let my account get stolen, I got it back within a month with 5000 gone. Dad called M$, *****ed and well worth a week, they gave me codes . . . be smart about the rest also, just an idea.

You obviously broke their TOS to get banned, being banned isn't supposed to be a party with candy and games. You knew you were taking a chance when you broke the TOS and they caught you on it. Get over it and stop whining.

TRK212 said:
One more thing, my friend has no way to get his account back at all. Like he lost his password, secret question. It would be nice if one of you guys could help me out with actually getting into his account and retrieving his password, probably someone from M$ here??

Cheers, J0K3R . . .

No, we are not your personal army. Use the msn passport to reset the password, if that doesn't work oh well. He shouldn't have been stupid enough to lose it in the first place. Darwinism, survival of the fittest.

T

TRK212

Reaction score
Sin$
Well . . . its not mine which I'm happy. My friend was the one who lost it and I was thinking that I would help him out by this. There is no way to get it back because he just created it three years ago and forgot everything of the account.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
TRK212 said:
Well . . . its not mine which I'm happy. My friend was the one who lost it and I was thinking that I would help him out by this. There is no way to get it back because he just created it three years ago and forgot everything of the account.

That's why he should use a password he would always remember. Then possibly write it down in a safe place and keep it. Also setting password recoveries that he will know in the future might help. I don't really think your Mother's Maiden name will change in 3 years.

Top Bottom
Login
Register