1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 The Art of the Troll

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Videos' started by GTA_Grinder, Jan 11, 2019 with 2 replies and 116 views.

1. GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Sup Sinners.

1stly, let's get some things clear. I'm not a Youtoober... I don't need nor want subs or likes, so there's non of that begging crap. I don't monetize, and this vid is unlisted. I have no fancy intro, although I could make the best one you've ever seen, being a graphic designer and 15 year video compositor/editor and FX artist. Now that we have that out of the way.... I'm pleased to share it with you.

I play solo. Always. Everyone muted, always. I keep to myself, until some clown has beef. I'm not some chump with a marksman rifle on the beach. I believe if your gonna troll, do it with some style. I uploaded this to share with my friends, whom 99% don't play games at all... I'm 44, for those of you who have been around for a while, so this may seem immature.... I'm okay with that. People should be so lucky to clown around like I do at my age.

It ran longer than expected but I had to explain a lot of stuff for people who've never played. Nothing severe, but when I go for a head...I do it multiple times, and in the shadiest and sneakiest fashion. I don't recall any one of my headshots with a sniper rifle. I remember vividly every time I decide to put some hapless clown through the grinder. This was the result of me losing power in perfect weather for 1 second, and receiving the hotfix for DaddyCool NL's awesome glitch today in the middle of duping. Somebody had to pay.

Anybody can grease a fool.... this is one of many...I just happened to record it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it. Like I said, not a heavy kill count on my target....but the execution.....flawless. It all started with that car... and that poor pancake dude....he deserved none of this.... but... here we are. The fun starts at about 3:55. I had to explain my valid anger... :tongue:

• Like Like x 3
  2. DaddyCool NL

DaddyCool NL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice gameplay youngster! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Lol. Chickens peck at muh muhs cause they look like seeds. :roflmao::roflmao: