Discussion The Age of Triumph Discussion

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Our character appearance is transferring over to D2?
Apparently so, but at this point I wouldn't trust anything Bungie says about it until people have played it and can confirm that.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently so, but at this point I wouldn't trust anything Bungie says about it until people have played it and can confirm that.
Ughhh, I think my main has that giant hole in his head -____-

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Partially why I'm considering going to PS4 for D2.
But then I won't be able to bug you to play raids with me...

Edit: well, if it actually comes out for PC, I wouldn't get it for Xbox, unless it becomes Play Anywhere.

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
But then I won't be able to bug you to play raids with me...

Edit: well, if it actually comes out for PC, I wouldn't get it for Xbox, unless it becomes Play Anywhere.
We'll see. PC may be an option for me if I move out in the near future (not for D2 but I'll look into switching to PC for gaming).

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We'll see. PC may be an option for me if I move out in the near future (not for D2 but I'll look into switching to PC for gaming).
The issue I see with the game possibly being Play Anywhere, is that PVP with PC vs console would become unfair. However, making the game PC and not Play Anywhere would be a viable solution, only that it woulda kinda suck to not have our players across the platforms. Unless that becomes something in D2 too, where our characters exist on the game itself, and not on the platform alone (but I don't see that happening due to PlayStation still have exclusivity for the game). Also, since we're no longer supporting last-gen console, I feel like it's doable. But I guess once AoT is over, and they announce it, we'll know for sure.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So do you guys think we're safe to dismantle the y1 weapons now? I definitely need vault space for the "new" weapons, but I'm sick of dismantling and then getting effed when they later become op (eyasluna, "ascend".)

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love having our characters sync across platforms. I have friends on both consoles but, I don't want to have to do everything 6 times (9 If it comes out on PC). Characters are stored on Bungies and anyway so it seems possible unless it's just a money issue

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
This will be good especially since I just finished wildlands

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Got $25 worth of Age of Triumphs loot boxes and all I got was one Plate of Triumph and one Greaves of Triumph for my Titan. I was really hoping the armor of triumphs would have a bit of a higher drop rate. However, I was able to get that damned Jealousy sparrow that I really wanted during the Festival of the Lost. I also bought some of the vanguard armor engrams from the silver dust store, and I was able to get some original year one Vanguard armor for my Warlock.
So if you buy the engrams from the silver dust store, they have a chance at giving you original year one armor from the faction that they are labelled.
I should have spent all my Silver Dust to try to get the Astrolord armor from the Future War Cult, since it was also one of my favorite sets. :banghead: :arghh:

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've actually enjoyed this update. Beat Crota first day(both challenges too- got three ornaments). Bought a sparrow I've wanted. Got screwed on the NF drop but happy about the flames being back.

For anyone wanting a better chance at better drops from the new treasure packages, use your silver dust to purchase as many horns prior to opening them. It'll help the chance of better loot rather than your "big prize" being a horn that costs 5 silver dust.....

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone looking for a AoT tshirt code hit me up. I have completed it but will not use the code. No point wasting it.. :smile:

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone looking for a AoT tshirt code hit me up. I have completed it but will not use the code. No point wasting it.. :smile:
haven't played destiny in a few months so i'll never get a code, hmu with that in my dms man i need a new shirt <3

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a t-shirt code too if anyone actually wants it. Weirdest completion reward ever (having to pay additional $30) but to whomever thinks they would purchase it, first come first serve (if any at all.)

Top Bottom
Login
Register