What's new

Discussion The 4 people they should have put in the new zombie map

M

mykok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Instead of adding those new characters they should have added like arnold schwarzenegger his punch line could be "take me to the chopper" and for the second they should have added Sylvester Stallone his line could be " i will be president" that we he can activate arnold schwarzenegger's rage mode lol, the third character could be Bruce Willis his line could be "You guys arnt going to be sucking eachothers dik" thats directed to Arnold and Sylvestor and for the 4rth guy should be George lopez his line would be" why you crying fool, your not the one weed in his pocket" or maybe " ehh cabrona why u cryin why you cryin". I say they should have done this it would have been a lot better then the other 4. Or maybe they should have Put in Bruce lee he could have could have just karate chop them to death. Or maybe they should have put in Jim Carrey his line would be like if you watch Bruce almighty he says" and thats the way the cookie crumbles" or maybe "If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer" or maybe adam sandler singing I feel so pretty from Anger manegments look it up if you dont know what i am talking about. or maybe "Mama says that, zombies are angry cause they got all them teeth, but no toothbrush" Put some of your guys idea's here. or maybe that guy on snakes on a plane where is like " I had it with these mother F**ck snakes on this mother f**ck plane" he repeats that like 20 times funny stuff

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well... I rather see the current added characters than those you are suggesting... Freddy Kruger? Buffy? Machete?? FTW!!!!

Arnold? Silvester? f*** them....

Screwww

Screwww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im reading this and at the end i was like ohhh he forgot the fifth one becuase that one would have been chuck norris.. hahaha. But i think they should have kept the same core people. these new people look like they are from left 4 dead

Chelsea Grin

Chelsea Grin

Reaction score
Sin$
as stated before this idea is horrible I don't know why a mod would delete my post and not the whole topic obvious troll isn't serious I mean does this mean I can post a thread about how they should of made it where in zombies you should be able to have chuck norris powers and fly around and no-clip and how stupid 3arc is for patching gpds?

M

Mike Wazowski

Reaction score
Sin$
as stated before this idea is horrible I don't know why a mod would delete my post and not the whole topic obvious troll isn't serious I mean does this mean I can post a thread about how they should of made it where in zombies you should be able to have chuck norris powers and fly around and no-clip and how stupid 3arc is for patching gods?
Someone failed Freshmen English.

S

StopNowGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody cares what you think!! Treyarch doesn't either and I'm sure every member on here doesn't. Either! And I'm really getting pe-od about the constant reposting of this crap!

Shatter

Shatter

Reaction score
Sin$
They should have added Mario, Lugi, Princess Peach and Bowser.
Are u serious lmfao they would get sued for like $1 billion...
They shoul have used tallahasse from zombie land instead of the old guy :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register