• Views 4,569
I

iSynergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cod33.jpg

cod32.jpg

The Kmart near me has started to sell MW3.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What morons! I wonder how long til they get a phone call from Activison telling them to stop :tongue:.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What an idiotic move from that Kmart store, I wonder what the consequences are going to be of those actions? I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
What an idiotic move from that Kmart store, I wonder what the consequences are going to be of those actions? I suppose we'll have to wait and see.
Kmart store(s) here in Australia were fined $1000 for each copy of Fable II sold prior to launch. This was happening 6 days before launch.

I assume they will receive something of that figure, as well as delays with future releases.

M

movielower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof of anyone ever getting a fine for selling early pls...

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Activision will probably do something large, considering everything they have been doing to try and stop the leaks then a retailer just starts selling early...

P

peaxe1

Reaction score
Sin$
Was the hand lotion in the other bag so you can fap to the game when you get home?

ZMOT

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to check my local kmart tomorrow. I live in a small country town so hopefully they will have their copies out too.

F

Freddie Noob

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe if you dumbasses stopped bragging about where you got it and instead just showed us the game, then some stores would keep selling the game early sometimes. But instead you tell people where you got it, then they get fined a butt load of money. They'll never do it again. Now you've ruined your chances of getting it early next year too.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe if you dumbasses stopped bragging about where you got it and instead just showed us the game, then some stores would keep selling the game early sometimes. But instead you tell people where you got it, then they get fined a butt load of money. They'll never do it again. Now you've ruined your chances of getting it early next year too.
Yeah activison would only know who sells there games early beacuse it is posted on the internet .if only they had some way of tracking sales via shops if only there Was some form of code on each disk ..

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Was the hand lotion in the other bag so you can fap to the game when you get home?
Hahahahahahahahaha that's a good 1 I love it I dropped my iPhone on my bed from laughing to hard

Top Bottom
Login
Register