What's new

Discussion Thank You IW, for screwing up Copy & Paste (MW3 Video)

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
And lucky for me, I didn't waste my $60.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
The servers were terrible yesterday, I do believe they were performing maintenance. Anywho, if you don't like the game, don't play it. Go play something else, or do something productive. Complaining about "how bad mw3 is" isn't going to get you anywhere.

I like the game. I was really enjoying it until this new update.

SiK SHoTSx

SiK SHoTSx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of the same thing happened to me, except the guy got done with his recon drone and came back and killed me with one burst from his Type, after I emptied almost half a clip from my MP7 into his face.

Cage

z Cage z

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was playing some Domination when this happened. I had 4 bars, and wasn't experiencing any lag what so ever, just the usual hit detection error, thanks to the newly "updated" patch for Lag Compensation. Which if you all don't know, it's where you get punished for paying for better internet. It's sad enough that they copied and pasted from MW2, but this is just terrible. Thank you Infinity Ward, you have officially ruined Call of Duty.

As you can see in the video, the dude (enemy), was flying his little recon drone. So I thought, "Hey, what an easy head shot!" As a shoot point blank at his face, nothing happens. After another failed attempt, I go in front of him, and am for his nose, only to find out just how much IW fails.

You and every other person mad they can't get the kill.

^Of course that may not be the case but if you hate it the simple thing is why do you still play it and see the point in complaining.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Uhm... OK? And this has happened often since the new update. I'm sorry your grammar isn't perfect...
Just to clarify...neither is yours. You never start a sentence with "And"...

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
black ops is better nuff said
Eh, not really. It's the same thing. You shoot and kill people and some games have objectives. The only thing Black Ops has that's better is Zombies. Survival in MW3 is at a very close second.

AlleHageldie GrammatikNazi!

Jk, I agree.

I can be, but I know my grammar isn't perfect. I have some spelling errors from time to time.

PurelyGifted

PurelyGifted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh, not really. It's the same thing. You shoot and kill people and some games have objectives. The only thing Black Ops has that's better is Zombies. Survival in MW3 is at a very close second.

I can be, but I know my grammar isn't perfect. I have some spelling errors from time to time.

black ops zombies = better then the whole mw3 game lol

K

killertaco252

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can never get kills one people like that i usually have to shoot next to them if they are crouched and have the laptop out, but if they are prone/standing it works fine, no idea why

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this happen a few times. I shot an entire clip of a P90 with Extended Mags point blank into a persons face while they were standing still using an AC130. I didn't get one hit marker. I wound up knifing him 3 times to kill him. The first 2 knifes gave me hitmarkers.

Roccazz

Roccazz

| MW3 Boss |
Reaction score
Sin$
The connection issues are getting worse.

It does your head in spraying a guy then he turns around and shoots you once in the foot.

Roccazz

Roccazz

| MW3 Boss |
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't like it, don't play it. Quit b****ing.

With all do respect,

People are entitled to a complaint when it is a game they have paid for and a service they continually pay for.

If your ISP decided to put you to dial up speed would you complain or just not use the internet?

John

John

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, Random Lag moment, it has happened to me in previous Call of duty games but not in MW3.

John

John

Reaction score
Sin$
With all do respect,

People are entitled to a complaint when it is a game they have paid for and a service they continually pay for.

If your ISP decided to put you to dial up speed would you complain or just not use the internet?
Yeah, he can complaint, but not in a forum where you cant gain anything from complaining.

r11pp3r

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Connection has been great since the update. Maybe its your connection. 4 bars mean nothing, its the ping rate. I can go into a 125ping game with 4 bars and be laggy as hell, 50ping with 3bars and r***

Top Bottom
Login
Register