• Thread starter Mercenary Fate
  • Start date
  • Views 2,396
Mercenary Fate

epic minequest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there any glitch to get the additional graphic pack to download to a flash drive or a internal hard drive because i have a xbox 360 slim. :eek:

Jopano

Jopano

Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, it can only be downloaded to an official Microsoft hard drive. I share your pain :frown:

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nope because microsoft had to be cheap and use a 5$ usb from amazon some one opened there xbox and found this info
Uhm.. You know you can buy a 360 GB hard drive at walmart for ~$130, right? It's steep, but it's worth it if you play your Xbox a lot. That or you could go get a 16 GB USB drive and put stuff on that as well... That is your best bet.

Mercenary Fate

epic minequest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
flybikesbmx

flybikesbmx

Dude, Super Mario Bros is way better than xbox..
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you cant put hard drives in your slim but there is a way around it look it up on youtube all you have to do is take the hard drive apart you dont have to touch your slim
Umm yes you can open the bottom, and the hdd the on ebay that was posted is for a slim. I have 2 slims with a 250 and 320gb hard drives in them both without opening my slim. So if you can't put a hdd in one please explain how i managed to do so.

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I would call Xbox Customer Support for a concrete answer on this.

Although I'm pretty sure you can fix this by keeping a USB stick in the back with the update on it. I'm not certain though.

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would call Xbox Customer Support for a concrete answer on this.

No need.. It's well known fact that you can do this. Either he doesnt know anything about Xbox slims, or the human race as a whole has gotten dumber.

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No need.. It's well known fact that you can do this. Either he doesnt know anything about Xbox slims, or the human race as a whole has gotten dumber.
>Implying that the entire human race is educated and has an Xbox.

I don't see why not, it takes like 10 seconds to get an agent on the line.

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
>Implying that the entire human race is educated and has an Xbox.

I don't see why not, it takes like 10 seconds to get an agent on the line.

the majority of anyone on this site has one of 3 devices, Xbox, PlayStation, or PC.. and generally they all know information across platforms. :tongue:

Either way, no need. USB devices will work in any console that has been updated to the current update. I personally use one since I dont have enough room but dont need a bigger drive.

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
the majority of anyone on this site has one of 3 devices, Xbox, PlayStation, or PC.. and generally they all know information across platforms. :tongue:
You can't jump to the conclusion that he's stupid because most people know about something and he doesn't. There was no need to say he has no knowledge of Xbox Slims or the human race has lost brain power.

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't jump to the conclusion that he's stupid because most people know about something and he doesn't. There was no need to say he has no knowledge of Xbox Slims or the human race has lost brain power.
You cant jump to a conclusion that I was actually being serious with that post. Judging by today's society, the human race HAS lost brainpower, but that is beside the point.

All this could have been solved with a simple google search, but since this person jumped to this forum to get help for a glitch to solve a problem that isnt even a problem is pretty dumb. It's like now knowing what the first couple digits of Pi are and going to a math forum to ask when all you have to do is google "Pi".

And I doubt he has much knowledge of Slims as he was asking a very basic question for something that was one of the main advertising points of the Slim line --> (Interchangeable hard drive devices are easier, and more stream line then ever). Im not saying he doesnt know anything about the Slim, as he obviously knows a good game (BF3) but he just hasnt taken the time to actually get to know his console and get some basic information on it (all of which is basic knowledge that you can get nearly by sitting there and looking at the thing).

Top Bottom
Login
Register