Discovery Testing with bandito RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was recently messing around with the bandito RC glitch where you can get out of it and into a different vehicle.

I've had some different results:

Been frozen and invisible. But with access to move the camera pause menu interaction menu and phone state persisted till EWO I joined a mission and quit and was still in the state. This can be done by taking a car from you office garage out, calling the RC then getting in the car driving it back hover over garage its from then press and hold down on the dpad just after you select the garage

Been normal but personal vehicle icon is gone but personal vehicle isn't bricked

Been outside on foot with no blue circles (you get stuck in the next car you get in)

All these have resulted from trying to access LSC or a garage while in a different vehicle using the RC

Steps:
1. Call out personal vehicle
2. Requests RC
3. Once in RC hold down on the Dpad pause then unpause and spam triangle (or Y for xbox) - (keep down on the dpan held)
4. walk to personal vehicle or any other vehicle
5. once sat in the car you can let go of down on the dpad

to access garages or lsc you basically have to take a run up and hold down on the dpad before you get there (office or office garages can be access on foot)

I really want to recreate the first one but haven't managed it.
was in a car from office garage 1 made a change in LSC then tried to store it. noticed I was still glitched out but could request the bandito again. (think the difference might be because I was in a public session, but will test)

The no blue circles and getting stuck in a car was a result of again a car from office garage 1 but releasing the dpad while i going up in the elevator (the round one as the interior loads not the first one). While this sound useless I'm curious if you were passenger in someones car going into the area if you can get kicked out of the vehicle.

Also once you are in a garage if you get in a car and release dpad just as you leave you are outside on foot without a personal vehicle.

Will update if I find anything else but it seems there could be some potential here.

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does your mini map show your actual location or does it show you still controlling the rc?
I do believe there is something here.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, lets just not mess with it anymore. Well maybe we get invisible then we just leave it be. haha
I am so trolling tonight.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, lets just not mess with it anymore. Well maybe we get invisible then we just leave it be. haha
I am so trolling tonight.
Haven't been able to get weapons yet. Also when you get in a car and let go of down dpad you can't get back out of the car. If you press y you get the static screen like when you exit the bandito. LB gives you explosion countdown.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't been able to get weapons yet. Also when you get in a car and let go of down dpad you can't get back out of the car. If you press y you get the static screen like when you exit the bandito. LB gives you explosion countdown.
Oh no way to ruin my night buddy.
Then continue hunting for something better I guess.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You are OTR, in god mod and invisible

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get in the same way you got out of the RC. Hold down, pause, unpause, spam Y or triangle

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing with my first character and launching my active heist. Was on my second character who didn't and am currently invisible with guns and phone and interaction menu. Also there is no UI of any sort so you can't see you money the mini map or health. can't test for OTR or god mode as no one is on right now.

Steps:
Requirements: no active heist for apartment
Head to apartment request rc, exit and keep down help on dpad
enter apartment (what I have been doing but dunno if its necessary is holding L1/LB to detonate the RC) still with down held
walk to height room pause and unpause and press right to start a heist.
it will be scrolling through them
release down on the dpad and spam X (A for xbox)
screen will blur and will be frozen if you pause your character will be in the location you requested the RC
I joined someone in a different targeting mode then declined to unfreeze
launch invalid job and hold down on the dpad
you will go to the clouds and back you character will be visible then vanish at this point you can release .

Still messing around but will edit if I find some steps to be unecessary

L

Lucianna420

Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing with my first character and launching my active heist. Was on my second character who didn't and am currently invisible with guns and phone and interaction menu. Also there is no UI of any sort so you can't see you money the mini map or health. can't test for OTR or god mode as no one is on right now.

Steps:
Requirements: no active heist for apartment
Head to apartment request rc, exit and keep down help on dpad
enter apartment (what I have been doing but dunno if its necessary is holding L1/LB to detonate the RC) still with down held
walk to height room pause and unpause and press right to start a heist.
it will be scrolling through them
release down on the dpad and spam X (A for xbox)
screen will blur and will be frozen if you pause your character will be in the location you requested the RC
I joined someone in a different targeting mode then declined to unfreeze
launch invalid job and hold down on the dpad
you will go to the clouds and back you character will be visible then vanish at this point you can release .

Still messing around but will edit if I find some steps to be unecessary
What do you mean launch invalid job?

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean launch invalid job?

A job that was glitched, you can start it but it will go to clouds tell the data is invalid and you'll be back where you were.

I was testing this for repeat ability and accidentally launched one but it made it the active heist for both my first and second even though the active heist on the first was a different one.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
The RC's are acting weird...
2v2E6Cae9x34ut.jpg

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You have a semi solo dupe glitch on your hands here. You just need to figure out the pv part. But similar glitch would happen and you got to this point of being invisible then you drove out an rh8. I think it involved the moc but I dont remember. Looks like its duping the rc though. So have pv out when you call the rc. Do the rest pf this as normal then check to see if pv outside without marker. If it is then drive out rh8 from garage. There may be a step here i am missing. May need to step out of garage and call moc while invisible and pull the car stored in it out first. There is some work to be done with when and where but being invisible and seeing the rc dupe tells me there is potential. Anyway thats what I have

Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The RC's are acting weird...
2v2E6Cae9x34ut.jpg
I was able to do this in mine, if you merg the arena with someone who doesnt have an rc while its on the ground like that it can be given to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register