What's new

Discovery Testing Methods for PS4 duplication glitch.

• Thread starter Hokage_Nero
  • Start date
  • Views 7,057
H

Hokage_Nero

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has any information on duplication methods for the PS4, please let me know. I have been doing extensive testing and I believe I have one that partially works, but it only works on certain items. If anyone knows a full blown duplication glitch for the PS4 in DayZ let me know. I know there is a method going around that works for the Xbox but currently none for the PS4.

R

RealRios

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has any information on duplication methods for the PS4, please let me know. I have been doing extensive testing and I believe I have one that partially works, but it only works on certain items. If anyone knows a full blown duplication glitch for the PS4 in DayZ let me know. I know there is a method going around that works for the Xbox but currently none for the PS4.
Yeah I have a method that only works for certain stackable items like ammo or any items with a number value added to them or a replenish bar but I can’t seem find out how to dupe actual items themselves

J

Jack150898

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I have a method that only works for certain stackable items like ammo or any items with a number value added to them or a replenish bar but I can’t seem find out how to dupe actual items themselves
douse it work on guns as really find it hard to find on official would really help me many thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register