Discussion Testing a dummy accounts tonight online selling 80 dupes

• Thread starter MrCircleHighASF
  • Start date
  • Views 2,172
MrCircleHighASF

MrCircleHighASF

Reaction score
Sin$
ive had over 18 people sell the Retros Back to back up to 10+ they been at it since 10am Central time one guy did 23 no ban I'm thinking new anti cheat system more focused PC GTA V

GT: MrCircleHighASF will upload proof tonight if it bans you or not or limits sells now on 1.44 XBOX ONE PLATFORM

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s a trap:smile:
I have sold up to 60 in a day
And then boom... sell limit:smile:
And have been on 1 car a day
For over two years on that account:wink:

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
IDK why you thought anything different was gonna happen. That wonderful Dupe Thread explains it all. 3 an hour and no more than 8 a day? Don't quote me.

There is one exploit they can't really stop unless they actually put some effort into it and that is faking the ID of one vehicle with another to make the game think it's insured AND customized off the street. If you use mod menus on PC, you'll get where I'm coming from.

MrCircleHighASF

MrCircleHighASF

Reaction score
Sin$
IDK why you thought anything different was gonna happen. That wonderful Dupe Thread explains it all. 3 an hour and no more than 8 a day? Don't quote me.

There is one exploit they can't really stop unless they actually put some effort into it and that is faking the ID of one vehicle with another to make the game think it's insured AND customized off the street. If you use mod menus on PC, you'll get where I'm coming from.
To hard on the response huh lol

O

OP Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[/QUOTE]...if it bans you or not or limits sells now on 1.44 XBOX ONE PLATFORM[/QUOTE]

You don’t get banned for selling cars...

Also, the precise system system Rockatar uses to monitor personal vehicle sales is already common knowledge to the members of this website...

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Worse thing that can happen is you might get the money taken away i can't see rockstar banning people for selling vehicles but who knows.

Top Bottom
Login
Register