What's new

Patched *tested on Ps4 only* glitched in H.E. Apmt (while loading heist) "all cars uninsured in garage"

• Thread starter EyeDuDab
  • Start date
  • Views 1,557
Status
Not open for further replies.
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What would you do?

Working Steps:
  1. Have a friend in same lobby wait in titan of a job on the quit alert (my friend was in my garage)
  2. Have your friends invite or join screen ready
  3. Double tap ps button to return to game
  4. When ready, press right dpad to start heist
  5. Wait for animation of yourself holding a glass of wine (female) or using the phone (male)
  6. Quickly doubletab ps button and join your friend in titan of a job while they confirm quit
  7. Return to game
  8. If correct, you will spawn go up and back down from the clouds and be looking at yourself either holding the phone or glass of wine still.
  1. NO START MENU
  2. NO PHONE
  3. NO MAP
  4. NOT OTR YET
  5. Can Use interaction menu
  6. Can walk, but not on your screen. You move around to other players and can still interact globally with objects by having your friend guide you
  7. Can use internet on laptop in heist room
  8. Can use radios and tv in apmt
  9. According to my "friend aka 2nd console" All Cars in my host garage are "uninsured" :wink:
ENTERING THE GARAGE AS HOST WILL BREAK THE GLITCH

Hosts frozen perspective:
Js862Os.png

"Friend"
1rm5oLO.png

Me as Host trying random things while glitched.
I perform the glitch several times in this 67min stream, the rest is me expirimenting durring...

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting...
I have experienced the same and similar effects but with no steps:roflmao:
Lately I have noticed a bug in many online Cutscenes especially exiting the maze West office?
I kept getting stuck in the cutscene but was free to move and could see myself moving with seconds console :eek:
What kind of session does it put you in?
Is it a solo public?
If so you found a way to force a queue session...
It’s similar to being unfrozen at a job trigger when you are in the middle of restarting a playlist...
Normally you are frozen on the spot.
If you can get unfrozen you are in a quasi session with no interiors
And no properties on the map.
... anyhow there’s plenty that you can explore with this Im sure:wink:

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, change this up a bit. You need two friends.
First friend is in his high end apartment and you be there with them.
Second friend will only be needed to start titan of a job and quit as you join.
Friend starts the heist in his/her apartment and if you are both in the heist room together you will be forced starting the heist too. (make sure friend invites you to his/her apartment and you enter under the invite)
Then proceed with your same steps but this being the different part.
If done properly you should now be glitched in your friends high end apartment. And entering his/her garage should no longer end the glitch. Now with the help of the host friend you can be navigated in front of or next to his/her cars. Now lets swap the slots.
Or if you are lucky you can press whatever button makes you enter a car on the passenger side of a friends door... (try this by friend getting in first and you get seated in passenger seat and try with friends doors set to nobody. IE spamming the handle)
Other then that it could be god mode blind guy. But then you always be asking someone else if you killed anyone.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, change this up a bit. You need two friends.
First friend is in his high end apartment and you be there with them.
Second friend will only be needed to start titan of a job and quit as you join.
Friend starts the heist in his/her apartment and if you are both in the heist room together you will be forced starting the heist too. (make sure friend invites you to his/her apartment and you enter under the invite)
Then proceed with your same steps but this being the different part.
If done properly you should now be glitched in your friends high end apartment. And entering his/her garage should no longer end the glitch. Now with the help of the host friend you can be navigated in front of or next to his/her cars. Now lets swap the slots.
Or if you are lucky you can press whatever button makes you enter a car on the passenger side of a friends door... (try this by friend getting in first and you get seated in passenger seat and try with friends doors set to nobody. IE spamming the handle)
Other then that it could be god mode blind guy. But then you always be asking someone else if you killed anyone.
:smile:
Of course...
Merge apartments!!!

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks S schitzotm & Navy Davey Navy Davey

Ill explore later after work.

I dont care about founderships, please feel free to explore as well :wink:

Interesting...
I have experienced the same and similar effects but with no steps:roflmao:
Lately I have noticed a bug in many online Cutscenes especially exiting the maze West office?
I kept getting stuck in the cutscene but was free to move and could see myself moving with seconds console :eek:
What kind of session does it put you in?
Is it a solo public?
If so you found a way to force a queue session...
It’s similar to being unfrozen at a job trigger when you are in the middle of restarting a playlist...
Normally you are frozen on the spot.
If you can get unfrozen you are in a quasi session with no interiors
And no properties on the map.
... anyhow there’s plenty that you can explore with this Im sure:wink:
Im still in any session i started in :wink:

I noticed alot of cutscene wierdness in facility, not maze west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register