What's new

Gamesaves Test Drive Unlimited 2 Mods (Xbox 360)

• Thread starter TDU JPG
  • Start date
  • Views 15,498
TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, My name is The1andonlyJPG , here are some of the new mods that I have found for TDU2, if you are interested in giving ideas about mods which could be found in the future, leave a comment below and I will try to find if its possible best as I can. So far the mods possible for this game that I know of are,

Rim and tire mods, Clothes Mods, Neon and non neon interior mods, traffic mods, neon avatar mods, painting unpaintable car mods, dirt mods, DLC bypass and color changing DLC Bypass cars, levels mods, and stake mods.

These are all the mods I know how to do so if you have any new ideas leave one below.

I will leave a couple of links below to some of my videos ,and I may release some Tutorials depending on what it is.

Tire and Rim mods -

Clothes and neon avatar mods -

Neon interior mods -

My Modded garage mods -

There are also a variety of image mods - which are real life images converted on to your cars e.g monster energy and stuff like that ,, there is also simple photo mods which you can mod into your photo album.

And may I also add to this that the so called "Drift mod" isn't real some noob must of came up with it, lying about it, so he could boast about it.
But ofcourse it could be done with ISO.

Many thanks, The1andonlyJPG

*UPDATE* 16/05/15

I may be making a Gamesave to release publically,

Obviously I am not going to include every mod I have put in this thread but I will include a veriaty.

Leave requests below of what you would like to see in the save and I will try to put it all together.

Update -

I have found some new mods -

Neon Skirts and Spoiler mods.

and a 5 tone color changing mod which I will release some pics or a video on soon.

Last edited:
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh the good ol days. I miss my n*ked police woman character haha.

Last edited:
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Very informative thread. I'll keep checking back. You named most of the mods I knew of.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very informative thread. I'll keep checking back. You named most of the mods I knew of.

Yes , TDU2 isn't dead a few modders may be gone but I think that there are some mods out there unfound .

Don't we all miss dressing like that lol people would always freak out when they saw my character like that and it was funny Chr0m3 x MoDz Chr0m3 x MoDz

Yes haha mine is neon green with white head, looks freaky but awesome.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some new wheel modded cars, I discovered that it is also possible to put neon dirt on your car, and , you can also change the tone of the brightness of the dirt.

I have an effect which you can make the dirt and the wheels multi colored.

but not surprisingly the multi colors are not seen by other online players, they will just see one solid non colour (depending on what you have hex edited it to be)

it is a bit like the colour changing sticker mods. But based on the dirt and the wheels.

It is also known that there is a way to get a neon pink car, sadly it is not known what car it is but if you were to spend weeks going though every car in the game and messing around with the exterior codes you may find it.

it is a bit like getting neon pink wheels on your cars (the DLC ones) which I had on most of my cars , which somehow got patched with the mandatory 04 patch.

I will add some pictures of a couple of nice looking wheel/dirt modded cars you will see the neon affect this is the neon affect at full brightness.

I will add some pictures later on , on here.

I also forgot to mention that I discovered there is a millage mod where you can modify the miles your car, has done.

and I also discovered it is possible to do a 5 tone colour changer but I am still working on that.

if any of you were wondering you can put full black wheels on your car, that is possible yes , I have tried.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone help me?

I am having some difficulties with posting my images on here.

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone help me?

I am having some difficulties with posting my images on here.

Are you using tags or using the in-editor option?

You can also just copy the image and paste it right into the reply box.

Lastly, anyone found the hex values for the police car decals/liveries? I'd like to make a slicktop version of all the police cars in the game.

Same question for interiors if they are even swappable.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using tags or using the in-editor option?

You can also just copy the image and paste it right into the reply box.

Lastly, anyone found the hex values for the police car decals/liveries? I'd like to make a slicktop version of all the police cars in the game.

Same question for interiors if they are even swappable.
Yes decals are possible, but sadly is a lot of work with converting the image from PC to xbox format.

Interiors aren't swappable but you can always mod the interior colour.

I also discovered it is possible to mod the vinyls of the car.

I am not sure how it could be done but if my calculations are correct there should be a code in the hex for the vinyl.
and I am not being mistaken for ISO mods.

anyway I would like to post a few pictures on here, but I am having trouble doing so,
I have tried copying and pasting the image into the reply box, but it isn't working.

could you help?

Thanks

Last edited:
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes decals are possible, but sadly is a lot of work with converting the image from PC to xbox format.

Interiors aren't swappable but you can always mod the interior colour.

I also discovered it is possible to mod the vinyls of the car.

I am not sure how it could be done but if my calculations are correct there should be a code in the hex for the vinyl.
and I am not being mistaken for ISO mods.

anyway I would like to post a few pictures on here, but I am having trouble doing so,
I have tried copying and pasting the image into the reply box, but it isn't working.

could you help?

Thanks

Try using the
[ img ] tags.

Copy the img url and then paste it in between a [ img ] and a [ / img ]

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It is just , they are photos off my camera ( .jpg ) there isn't a URL for them, I don't think?

See if you can upload them to a website so that you can then get a link to post the image on the forum. You said they are jpegs. Jpegs can be uploaded to a website (photobucket) and then you can gain the link for that image to copy and paste it here.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See if you can upload them to a website so that you can then get a link to post the image on the forum. You said they are jpegs. Jpegs can be uploaded to a website (photobucket) and then you can gain the link for that image to copy and paste it here.
Ahh now I see , I will do that in the morning, but for now I cannot.

It would be nice to see some people getting back into the game like the old modders and that.

I don't understand where they have all gone.

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh now I see , I will do that in the morning, but for now I cannot.

It would be nice to see some people getting back into the game like the old modders and that.

I don't understand where they have all gone.

I used to be one of those "old modders". The game is so broken now though. I can get back into it if need be.

Do you know how to mod on the most recent updates? I can only mod on a game save lower than MAND 03.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to be one of those "old modders". The game is so broken now though. I can get back into it if need be.

Do you know how to mod on the most recent updates? I can only mod on a game save lower than MAND 03.
Yes, that is a simple mod,

but sadly if you have played the save data file on the mandatory 3 updates it wont work.

you would need to delete all the mandatory updates, then going onto the game and start a "new" game (save data file)

then go to HxD or a hex editor and mod it how you normally would.

of course evertime you wanted to add a new mod you would have to make a backup of you "data" file that is before the updates and so on.

There are a few tutorials on Youtube actually.

TDU JPG

TDU JPG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work jpg, your mods are getting better as time goes by!
Thanks.

It would be good to get back into TDU2 as the summer coming up it would be non-stop TDU2 for me anyway.

:smile:

IIPWNEDII

IIPWNEDII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh the good ol days. I miss my n*ked police woman character haha.

I still have my own n***d girl \o/ i'm trying to go to airport since few months but i don't even see any people on this game

Nice work TDU JPG !
I'm remember Vettefan88 who do .jpg decals on cars, traffic cars and hidden cars, back to old school hexadecimal stuff

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register