Not open for further replies.
V

vettefan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bypass released

ORIGINAL POST BELOW

I've only had the game a couple of days, so it's still a WIP, but I've already managed to get

2 unreleased cars, Hot Rod, and Mustang V6 Premium.
All DLC/Promotional Cars.
All Club Cars.
Character Specific Vehicles.
All Police Cars.
and a Ton of "Unfinished" vehicles.

essentially, I can get any, and every car in the game.

I don't know if any of this is new, I just got the game. but I'm pretty happy with the results after my short time with the game.

UPDATE - Since the video, I've added the 'Ferrari 458 Italia", which had previsouly been exclusive the the PC, and PS3.
and I've added all of the "school" cars.

UPDATE 2 - All of the games traffic vehicles are drivable.

Traffic of Hawaii

Traffic of Ibiza

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, how did you do this? This may make the game actually enjoyable lol, can you PM how, or PM your save :tongue:

Keep up the great work!

D

dylanf23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only had the game a couple of days, so it's still a WIP, but I've already managed to get

2 unreleased cars, Hot Rod, and Mustang V6 Premium.
All DLC/Promotional Cars.
All Club Cars.
Character Specific Vehicles.
All Police Cars.
and a Ton of "Unfinished" vehicles.

essentially, I can get any, and every car in the game.

I don't know if any of this is new, I just got the game. but I'm pretty happy with the results after my short time with the game.

UPDATE - Since the video, I've added the 'Ferrari 458 Italia", which had previsouly been exclusive the the PC, and PS3.
and I've added all of the "school" cars.

please release or pm me your save/ files you did this with, ive done the money and xp hack

V

vettefan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't leak it too early.

my thoughts exactly.
this 'mod' allows for anybody to get any vehicle i nthe game, even the paid DLC/Unreleased DLC cars.
this puts me in a moral dilemma, if I release it I'll be aiding in acquiring free DLC.

which is all fun, until everyone has the cars, and the integrity of the cars is greatly decreased for those who had purchased them.

However, I may release a watered down version of the save containing every car except for the DLC, and including the ferrari italia.

but in all honesty, garage modding in this game has to be the easiest of any game I've played. required absolutely no decryption of ingame files. unlike burnout paradise, and MCLA where I had to decrypt the game files to get the ID's. this game can be modded with nothing more than a save as reference.

A

aspammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my thoughts exactly.
this 'mod' allows for anybody to get any vehicle i nthe game, even the paid DLC/Unreleased DLC cars.
this puts me in a moral dilemma, if I release it I'll be aiding in acquiring free DLC.

which is all fun, until everyone has the cars, and the integrity of the cars is greatly decreased for those who had purchased them.

However, I may release a watered down version of the save containing every car except for the DLC, and including the ferrari italia.

but in all honesty, garage modding in this game has to be the easiest of any game I've played. required absolutely no decryption of ingame files. unlike burnout paradise, and MCLA where I had to decrypt the game files to get the ID's. this game can be modded with nothing more than a save as reference.
I understand about the payed DLC. We just want the save with some of the cars we don´t have.
Or at least just tell us how so we can do it by ourselves. I guess this is replacing cars on PLAYERSAVE?

V

vettefan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand about the payed DLC. We just want the save with some of the cars we don´t have.
Or at least just tell us how so we can do it by ourselves. I guess this is replacing cars on PLAYERSAVE?

PLAYERSAVE, yes.
what cars are you looking for?

I may write up a tutorial on how to do it.
only problem, is it won't be long before a save is made public with the method, and as soon as that happens every little 'modder' is online with the stuff, and it completely ruins it. It's not longer 'unique',

thing is, I say this about every mod I discover, and then I release it to everybody.
I may wait until the HotRod is officially anounced and dated. should make things interesting once everyone becomes aware of it.

Actually, I'll look to get a public save together.
I suppose there's currently only 3 truly 'unique' cars, and thats the ferrari italia, hotrod, and mustang v6 premium.

I could probably put a save together containing every vehicle except those 3 and remain happy myself... well... I may want to keep the police cars to myself

but I can probably compile a save with every other vehicle. that still leaves 100+ unique cars. including some normally not accessible through normal gameplay

A

aspammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PLAYERSAVE, yes.
what cars are you looking for?

I may write up a tutorial on how to do it.
only problem, is it won't be long before a save is made public with the method, and as soon as that happens every little 'modder' is online with the stuff, and it completely ruins it. It's not longer 'unique',

thing is, I say this about every mod I discover, and then I release it to everybody.
I may wait until the HotRod is officially anounced and dated. should make things interesting once everyone becomes aware of it.
Whats those arrays on "caringarage"...
Alright finished searching and all I see are arrays followed by arrays. Is there a way to open the array to edit it? If that is how you do it.

Actually, I'll look to get a public save together.
I suppose there's currently only 3 truly 'unique' cars, and thats the ferrari italia, hotrod, and mustang v6 premium.

I could probably put a save together containing every vehicle except those 3 and remain happy myself... well... I may want to keep the police cars to myself

but I can probably compile a save with every other vehicle. that still leaves 100+ unique cars. including some normally not accessible through normal gameplay
Mostly ferrari italia and club cars. I had a look on HxD and tried to search for car brands or some kind of model. I guess its replacing a command. I will give it a look again.
I found an array called CarInGarage. Does it have something to do with it?
Is there a way to open those arrays? I was seaching in 32 Hex ANSI.
Ok ive been stuck until I extracted the data file from playersave. Do I use HxD to edit it? The only thing I see is arrays.

A

aspammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PLAYERSAVE, yes.

Ok, I think I got it. This maybe be a stupid theory, but here it is.
The save is composed by arrays that cannot be opened and it is kind of a "loading" file. The disc has those arrays defined and when you load the save the disc searches for those arrays you have on the saved game and loads it accordingly to what you have.

Since the arrays are executable (on PLAYERSAVE) you must search on the .iso file the names of the arrays and what are they configured to do, then you just go change it on playersave for the desired array.

Am I right?

V

vettefan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mostly ferrari italia and club cars. I had a look on HxD and tried to search for car brands or some kind of model. I guess its replacing a command. I will give it a look again.
I found an array called CarInGarage. Does it have something to do with it?
Is there a way to open those arrays? I was seaching in 32 Hex ANSI.
Ok ive been stuck until I extracted the data file from playersave. Do I use HxD to edit it? The only thing I see is arrays.

are you talking about the arrays listed at the beginning of the save?

I wouldn't pay much attention to that. I'm positive it lists the contents of that file, in the order it appears. However I haven't put much into figuring out how each section is broken up.

I had another look at that section, and I would ignore it. it seems to list a section, and then list the variables in that section. figuring out where each line is pointing to would take longer than just manually locating the garaged cars, and breaking down what each byte does

Mercenary360

Mercenary360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hold on a min lol, Check the info out on that v6 mustang, 1564mph 0-60 -9.17 and 6959bhp lol i bet thats fast B)

A

aspammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you talking about the arrays listed at the beginning of the save?

I wouldn't pay much attention to that. I'm positive it lists the contents of that file, in the order it appears. However I haven't put much into figuring out how each section is broken up.

I had another look at that section, and I would ignore it. it seems to list a section, and then list the variables in that section. figuring out where each line is pointing to would take longer than just manually locating the garaged cars, and breaking down what each byte does
I believe searching in the .iso the configured arrays and applying to the save would work, but I would have to download the ISO.

...than just manually locating the garaged cars...
If thats a hint then I don´t know where to search.

Hold on a min lol, Check the info out on that v6 mustang, 1564mph 0-60 -9.17 and 6959bhp lol i bet thats fast B)
The values are wrong. Since the cars are not complete yet they have some data missing.

D

dylanf23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

yeahh i saw a few of those... lol wonder if they could do that tho? make a vid of you driving the hot rod around?

Mercenary360

Mercenary360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe searching in the .iso the configured arrays and applying to the save would work, but I would have to download the ISO.

...than just manually locating the garaged cars...
If thats a hint then I don´t know where to search.

The values are wrong. Since the cars are not complete yet they have some data missing.

Oh right, it would be cool if they worked.

How could i put these on my own save, it would be fun driving about in a cop car an pulling peeps over lol :lol:

Promotional Cars (except the veyron super sport)
All Club Cars.
All Police Cars.

A

aspammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just searched the iso.
It has 2 xex, big files (which are probably not openable) and video. I see nothing here.

V

vettefan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just searched the iso.
It has 2 xex, big files (which are probably not openable) and video. I see nothing here.

all of the files are openable, but you won't get anything from them.

the array listed at the beginning is a variable, and following those strings would most likely be a series of pointers pointing to each spot in the save.

modifying any of that would more than likely result in a corrupt save. those strings are exclusively used for the save file itself.

trust me, you won't find what you're looking for in the iso. you don't need to touch any of the beginning of the file.

each vehicle has a sort of number.
find one cars number in the save, and replace it with the number from another car, and you'll replace the car in the garage.

there are NO text identifiers, if that's what you're looking for.

keep looking though, you'll find it. believe me when I say this is among the simplest

as for the high speeds, that's actually what one of my Buggati Super Sports shows. Just with the 'unreleased' cars, they mask whatever the last vehicle to be looked at had.

as for if it's really that fast... no.
unfortunately not yet. those #'s are just for show.

R

roadkill151

Reaction score
Sin$
ay great find man thats the kind of stuffwe need on tdu2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register