What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched Terrorbyte OFF The Radar Glitch

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 3,612
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Terrorbyte OTR Glitch
Works For All Consoles ✅

( Old But Gold ) - ( Works For PS & Xbox )

Use it Before the Ticket Booth Glitch Out For The Merge To Help you hit it Faster

Requirements :

-Friend With Nightclub & Terrorbyte
-Titan of a Job Mission

Steps :

-Be in Your friend Terrorbyte Garage and have them Hover on Enter with Friends & Crew ( Now You hover on the alert to start Titan of a job )

-Both you and your friend Accept The alerts ( So They Enter with friends and you start the Job )

-Once the Job start , Back out once you can ( You will spawn next to the Terrorbyte ) Now Start a job on the map back out once this Job starts also

Done ✅ : You should spawn OFF The Radar and Ready To use The Facility GCTF , also it helps a lot for Glitch Out LS Car Meet Merge

Tutorial Video :

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfectly. ??

Nonamesgiven816

Nonamesgiven816

Reaction score
Sin$
Terrorbyte OTR Glitch
Works For All Consoles ✅

( Old But Gold ) - ( Works For PS & Xbox )

Use it Before the Ticket Booth Glitch Out For The Merge To Help you hit it Faster

Requirements :

-Friend With Nightclub & Terrorbyte
-Titan of a Job Mission

Steps :

-Be in Your friend Terrorbyte Garage and have them Hover on Enter with Friends & Crew ( Now You hover on the alert to start Titan of a job )

-Both you and your friend Accept The alerts ( So They Enter with friends and you start the Job )

-Once the Job start , Back out once you can ( You will spawn next to the Terrorbyte ) Now Start a job on the map back out once this Job starts also

Done ✅ : You should spawn OFF The Radar and Ready To use The Facility GCTF , also it helps a lot for Glitch Out LS Car Meet Merge

Tutorial Video :

Im always looking for merge partners on xbox new gen. Add Nonamesgiven816. I'm on early morning and then afternoon til later in evening.

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you die does it loose off the radar? And could this be linked with the agency god mod. I like driving around punching players and running off

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here you go bro! you should understand this hopefully.

NEW REVISED VIDEO COMING IN 24 HOURS TIME!

Does this one or the solo one loose it if you die. And could you do this then godmod?

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here you go bro! you should understand this hopefully.

NEW REVISED VIDEO COMING IN 24 HOURS TIME!

There used to be a rule here that referring people to youtube to explain anything about a glitch posted here was not allowed,

Of you have a solo method please put it in text.
If you hadnt of said "you should understand this hopefully" I wouldn't have responded with anything except thanks.
I see your implication.

C

Chidoriassasson233

Reaction score
Sin$
There used to be a rule here that referring people to youtube to explain anything about a glitch posted here was not allowed,

Of you have a solo method please put it in text.
If you hadnt of said "you should understand this hopefully" I wouldn't have responded with anything except thanks.
I see your implication.
Dude wtf is your problem? This is the second thread I’ve seen you giving people a hard time. Like why are you even here? You definitely need to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register